States Metagame

Pokeric said:
ok, I have 3 spots set aside for techs, and I need something to counter G&G and Wailord...any suggestions?

Sableye CG. Just great. Stall Gallade and Wailord. I did 70 damage to a gallade, 10 damage at a time. It also does wonders against Blissey.

Also, just a thought, but Mahwhile flips over a prize for [.] energy. If it is a supporter, use it's effect. Works great against GG. Plus resistance to Psychic.

Electrode can OHKO wailord as well.

I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of experimentation with Sceptile and Darkrai Lvl. X post-GE Pre's. Togekiss, Wailord, Primeape (w/SW Xatu), Porygon-Z, Blaziken, and Scizor (among others) will also see varying degrees of play.

Fossil decks will get a huge boost thanks to Dome Fossil, Helix Fossil, and Relicanth.

Of course, we'll see a lot of old faves like Blissey, Lucario, Empoleon, the occasional Delta Pokemon, and, of course, the ever-popular Gallade/Gardy.

Papi/Manny said:
Sceptile
Swampert
Wailord
Weezing
Gyrados
Gardy
Houndoom
Blissey
Darkrai
Primape
Lunasol
Togekiss
Exploud
Banette
Lati@s
Porygon Z
Scizor
Lucario
Tangrowth
Typhlosion
Just a rough list of good cards that will see play.

This is the best list so far. But fossils may not be coming out so don't count on K&A. Added Banette to the list as i'm sure he'll rear his ugly head again. Aswell as Tangrowth, whom everyone wants to try.

The best deck in the UK atm is probably Blisscario. At a tournament the 1st place winners of each age division used Blisscario.

Back