States Decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think machamp will be very usable for states. G pokemon will be popular. Machamp also outspeeds terra, and with a little luck, it can beat dusknoir.

z-man said:
I honestly think machamp will be very usable for states. G pokemon will be popular. Machamp also outspeeds terra, and with a little luck, it can beat dusknoir.

You were that kid with mat on his head at Cameron Park right?

I am going to most likely play Dusknoir, Kingdra, Machamp, or Drapion. Most likely Drapion.

I'll either be using Blast-A-Cat, Kingdra, or a Mismagius deck.

I will play any of these:

-Drapion
-Mighty Toxic Tank (my SD)
-Dustox...DOX: It PWNS :)
-Healing Dance (Ludicolo/something) SD
-Ninetails/Blazekein or Magmortar
-Dusknoir...speed or purple haze
-ElectObama (Electrode Radiance SF/Obamasnow SF)
-Dusknoir/Giratina X (How is this quick?)
-Beequeen (Vespiquen/Cherrim/Shay X land)
-CrazyScizorMen

One of those. I got ideas brewin'!

Frylock said:
I like the purple haze lol

Wow. I did 800 damage with Infernape MD... X2 to a Dialga Lv.X, which is 1,600 damage.

Dang, Infernape can be another play for States if you use it correctly.

I'm playing either Machamp(straight) or Dusknoir(straight).

Oh, also if I think of one I might play a rouge deck.

alright its either:

Beautiful (beautifly/Sceptile)
Blascatty
Rampardos/Gliscor
"4th deck still not named"

Frylock, please make sure your post(s) contain things about the topic of the thread you are posting in. Otherwise your posts will be considered spam. Be sure to read the rules!

I'm most likely going to be using a Blastoise(GC)/Porygon-Z Lv.X deck. Going by the deck's awesome speed, I plan to do well in the States Championship with it.

^wouldn't blastoise delcatty do the same thing, but be faster cuz it's a a stage one instead of a stage two LV.X?

I know many of you think Shaymin Lv. X is overhyped, but I will be playing that with Torterra as my main attacker (the beast with 200HP). Torterrible just got a little more...terrible. XD

(See my decklist I have in my sig [Sunflower & the Beast] to see an example of what you may see.)

Rogue all the way. Played it for cities loved it. If anyone steals my idea and makes it not rogue, I'll be upset xD Bunch of different ideas, btu not playing anything standard.

(Though Skuntank/Mightyenna seems smexy)

With all this talk of grass pokemon, fire might just be the play for states. I haven't thought that far in advance, but I'm throwing a few ideas around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back