Ruling Started the game about a month ago, tried taking the professor test

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic, me checking the compendium or the official site after the professor test would also be cheating. It doesn't matter HOW I review the questions, there are NO rules for that whatsoever. You obviously have no idea what cheating means.

festizzio said:
By your logic, me checking the compendium or the official site after the professor test would also be cheating. It doesn't matter HOW I review the questions, there are NO rules for that whatsoever. You obviously have no idea what cheating means.

And you obviously have no idea what integrity means. POP has specifically stated not to post the questions on the professor exam in other places. Plain and simple. Part of the test is the time limit. If you can just ask someone else, what good is it doing you? Knowing how to use the compendium and not needing to look up those things are what makes a good judge. Whether the use of the word cheating is valid in your eyes or not, if you don't know the compendium well enough You Will Not Be A Good Judge.

Finally some-one else speaks up everyones being stating you can look it up on the compendium "you will not have the compendium with while judging" and the its not cheating thing, guess what it is, they ask you to not post the questions on other sites

I'd love to see you prof I'm sure it'd be a huge laugh then a huge effort to have to fix the mess

Festizzo said-
Why would they e-mail you the questions you got wrong if they didn't want you to look them up after the test and see why?

So you know what you got wrong, and you can use the documents, provided on the POP website to check your errors?? Not so you can post the questions in other places and get the answers.

Hey, if you guys want to bicker about pointless stuff, PM each other.
So quit spamming the TCG Rules Forum with your argument before you all get warned.
Thanks.

To completely agree with what ApachePrime said, no direct questions are allowed to be posted here. Because it is considered cheating. While, yes, they do email you the questions you got incorrect after the test, you are supposed to study those on your own. Part of a professor's integrity involves not asking for the questions on the test or the answers. I've been a professor for 3 years so far, and there is no way to find the questions online. Anything that can give a person taking the test an advantage (save for the compedium) isn't really allowed.

So then lock this topic. I'm done arguing over the semantics of how you "review" the questions you got wrong.

festizzio said:
So then lock this topic. I'm done arguing over the semantics of how you "review" the questions you got wrong.

I'll gladly lock this one. :/

*Chatkill*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back