Standard Format Rotation Announced for April, Expanded Remains Neglected

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
As expected, TPCi has announced all cards with regulation mark “E” will rotate out of the Standard format on April 5th, 2024. They won’t be legal for tournament play.
This means we’ll lose cards from March 2021’s Battle Styles through November 2021’s Fusion Strike. You can see a list of important cards we’ll lose on JustInBasil.

cre.148.path_to_the_peak-143x200.jpg

Good

bst.125.escape_rope-143x200.jpg

bye

cre.061.gardevoir-143x200.jpg

to...

Continue reading...

Lol it's so funny you pretend to be a reliable source and openly mock us for having withheld the info for 2 months. You suck. Your loyalty is to us, not TPCi

It’s going to be a big shakeup with battle vip pass going out. I expect charizard ex to keep dominating after rotation.

Good thing EU championship ends before the rotation, I’ll be able to play my deck in those.

Also rip fusion mew, I’ll miss you.

Last edited:
I won't miss Path to the Peak, it's always annoying to see played down because it just denies options like Lumineon and Greninja. Every deck I've played has primary cards that hate it.

There'll be a few around, notably Regieleki and Kyurem. Not many others, and neither of those have seen much play lately, but still
My bad, got too excited too quickly. Notably there's Arceus VSTAR, Lugia VSTAR, Lost Zone of course and a few other cards that never should have been printed.

Last edited:
Those are VSTAR and not VMAX :p
lmao so first I said "VMAX" as a shorthand for "VMAX + VSTAR", then I corrected myself and it turned out I was almost right the first time.
Should have said "V Pokemon" from the beginning and be confidently wrong.

My bad, got too excited too quickly. Notably there's Arceus VMAX, Lugia VMAX, Lost Zone of course and a few other cards that never should have been printed.
Not sure if you're trolling but those are vstar pokemon... lost zone box does get hit by a nerf as you won't be able to get greninja or Cram without using a nest ball

It’s going to be a big shakeup with battle vip pass going out. I expect charizard ex to keep dominating after rotation.

Good thing EU championship end before the rotation, I’ll be able to play my deck in those.

Also rip fusion mew, I’ll miss you.
Well guess u won't be playing the deck euic is day of rotation

importantly, they included the following in this year's rotation announcement!! no more dangerous misinformation being spread about multiple regulation marks rotating at once. there was a professor locally that was telling new players that E and F were rotating together and they shouldn't even bother with building any decks with those cards in them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240110-091620.png
    Screenshot_20240110-091620.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 54
Back