Discussion Standard decks without Lele

Not really. Golisopod (Non-GX version) is an ok standard deck but it really isn't in the same tier as the top decks right now.

Looks like I might try to build Greninja then. I just want to start playing again and I don't think anything else can do well without it.

There's Passimian/Mew as well.. but I think there's a few lists that played just one Lele?
It was a surprise deck that did well at Nationals this year as well too.

Note: Obvious reasons, this was before rotation. So I'm not exactly sure how the deck would be built Post Rotation with my lack of experience with the deck.

Source:

Have you considered Quad Sylveon GX. A lot of people don't know about it, but I would say it is more competitive than Passimian, and possibly as competitive as Greninja BREAK in this format. I'm sure you can find a YouTube video, or a thread on Pokebeach where people are discussing it. You could even create your own if you are insterested enough. That deck does not run Tapu Lele, so it is budget friendly. I actually have a deck list for it, so tell me if you want to see it. I hope this helps.

Back