• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard (STANDARD BUDGET) The King of the Ring

PatriciaWagon22

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 2 Carbink BREAK FCO 51
* 3 Carbink FCO 50
* 4 Machop GRI 62
* 2 Machoke GRI 64
* 3 Machamp-GX BUS 64
* 1 Zygarde-EX FCO 54
* 2 Remoraid BKT 31
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 29

* 4 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 N FCO 105
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Max Potion GRI 128

##Energy - 12

* 4 Strong Energy FCO 115
* 8 Fighting Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Why exactly are you playing Machamp GX? If you want to play fighting type, I recommend using something Like Buzzwole or Lycanroc, not Machamp. Heck even gallade is probably better suited. All that aside though, if you really want to play Machamp, I'd use four Machokes with 3 Rare Candy. Call me crazy, but Machoke has a really good bench sitting ability. Lycanroc is also a really good addition anyway, since you can lysandre up new targets with the ability.

Why exactly are you playing Machamp GX? If you want to play fighting type, I recommend using something Like Buzzwole or Lycanroc, not Machamp. Heck even gallade is probably better suited. All that aside though, if you really want to play Machamp, I'd use four Machokes with 3 Rare Candy. Call me crazy, but Machoke has a really good bench sitting ability. Lycanroc is also a really good addition anyway, since you can lysandre up new targets with the ability.

I think he's doing mostly just for fun.

Machamp GX is pretty terrible even if its first attack can ohko a Zoroark.

However I have been thinking about trying out a 1-1-1 line of Fighting Fury Machamp with Guardians Rising Machoke in Buzzwole decks as a tech. It serves as both bench protection including from Decidueye with Machoke, and 2 Regirocks in one without having a 2-prize Golisopod target benched if you choose to play Machamp instead.

Back