• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard [STANDARD BUDGET] Koko & Kompany

PatriciaWagon22

Aspiring Trainer
Hey fellow trainers, I found this Budget Tapu Koko-GX deck on reddit and wanted to make it, but I'm not sure if adjustments need to be made. Can you guys help?

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 2 Drampa-GX GRI 115
* 2 Oranguru SUM 113
* 1 Carbink FCO 49
* 3 Raikou BKT 55
* 4 Tapu Koko-GX GRI 47

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 2 Pokémon Fan Club FCO 107
* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 1 Super Rod NVI 95
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 4 Super Scoop Up BUS 124
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 N FCO 105

##Energy - 11

* 11 Lightning Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Since Acerola kind of acts like a recycling agent, you probably want more of them. I could cut the Brock over it honestly. I'd also want to swap the Fan Clubs for Olivias, or a Brigette and Acerola.

You should cut out the raikous and drampa and streamline the kokos if you use shl raikou however you will have way to accelerate if you want to get silly you could use ninja boy with bkt raikou however go for a redicoulous thunder lance after koko ability. 4 Aceroloas seems like a must

Back