• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Stage 1s (Pyroar / Raichu / ? ) (PLS-on)

Mr.Muffin

Cooler than Everyone who is less Cool than Me!
Pokemon: 12

• 3 Litleo (FF 18)
    3 Pyroar
    3 Pikachu
    3 Raichu
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 19

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 Colress
    3 Lysandre
    3 Pokemon Fan Club
    3 Great Balls
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Escape Rope
    2 Evosoda
Energy: 9

• 4 Rainbow Energy
    3 Double Colorless Energy
    4 Fire Energy

16 Free Spaces
Strategy:
I thought the idea for Pyroar and Friends has a lot of potential. I want to start the game off with Pyroar and exploit his ability by taking out some Big Basics or EXs. If they try and tech against him switch to his friend Raichu and knock them out because with a full bench and muscle band Raichu does 120 damage, or if Pyroar can deal him with him just take him out.

Cards I am considering:

Magnetic Draw Electrode:
I was thinking of running 1-1 of him just so I could have a meaning full bench partner. I think this card may be very situational.

Dusknoir:
Use a 2-1-2 line of this. It will help even quicker elimate those techs that try and fight against Pyroar. I can further shut down my opponent from having any kind of way out. I would need 2 rare candies in my deck, so this may be a hefty choice, but I do have 16 slots open. He was Reprinted in Plasma Blast, so he playable next format!

Mewtwo EX
I will probably run 1 of them. If I am in a bind and need a lot of damage out real quick I will use him. I can fuel him up with DCE and do about 100 damage if the opponent has some energy on it. Also he has a considerable about of health. Retreat him after that is done, and continue Pyroar-ing. Also he uses one DCE so I don't have to change the deck for him.

Could someone please suggest me some way to make this deck better.

Back