SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Don't play videogames at night, your eyes will burn out and blast then shrink to 1/10 of its size :O

Wait, no, that's what happens when your eye gets to fight living trophies dolls, if you play videogames at night then your eye just looks at the screen.

Well people, once I get Brawl I will turn it on and off a million times to hear the intro, then play Classic mode until I unlock something, then play 22 VS matches to get almighty Luigi and beat Adventure to unlock the rest and then, I'll boot up group and BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL till dawn!

PS ants are evil
PSS halving score is evil
PSSS SSB64 for the VC! Who agrees?

I ordered my Freeloader (the thingy which should allow you to play imported games, from the friendly people who screwed up Pokémon WiFi by releasing the Action Replay). I'm trying to find out if it'll work with a US brawl, if it doesn't I'll just have to go with the Japanese, but either way there's a 75% chance I'll be beating you guys up by the end of next week.

Most exiting update yet :O
What happens if you're a loser? Find out now!
Seriously, where's my Jiggly? :S

Event 29: You choose a character and fight Luigi, Ness, Ganondorf and Snake, IIRC. You play on my least favorite stage in Melee. The one with the swinging platforms that lead to many deaths. :S

Yeah, losing stickers/tropheys is the worst. I don't care about halving the score, but when you just played for a long time, just to lose the things you were trying to get ticks me off. Well, less than a week away. :D

dmaster out.

Don't forget to check SPP because he will reveal stuff that is not on the official site yet.:)

man ive been training hard for the tourny at the gamestop!

MAN I WANT TO GO!!!!!!

to take my mind off it im playing rockband and making banners for half my class :D

oh I have a giant report due so thats what Ido most of the time-_- Its not all happy in the east coast

Check out DK's Special moves. There is a lot of Meteor Smashes as well as his regular special moves. They also have his final Smash too. I don't think I saw it until now. It looks better than Diddy Kong's because it does not help your opponent heal like Diddy's rocket does by dropping peanuts.:)

IGN gave SSBB a 9.5. I really want to blow my brains out and throw it at them. Seriously, this game deserves a perfect across the board, even if there are minor quibbles with the SSE/Character Roster/Voice-Chat. It deserves a 10. Period. I'm just so disgusted, but I love how they recreated the 75m stage perfectly, as with the retro Mario Stage. DK's Special Moves haven't changed that much, and we get new screenshots of his many Meteor Smashes.

dmaster out.

I wonder if you can still pull that cheep trick with D.K. where you grab someone then walk of the sie with them, throw them before you die then get back up while they die. My freind doesn't stop doing that to me :|

why couldnt they release the freeloader sdonner so i could have played brawl in japanese.

d master342 said:
IGN gave SSBB a 9.5. I really want to blow my brains out and throw it at them. Seriously, this game deserves a perfect across the board, even if there are minor quibbles with the SSE/Character Roster/Voice-Chat. It deserves a 10. Period. I'm just so disgusted, but I love how they recreated the 75m stage perfectly, as with the retro Mario Stage. DK's Special Moves haven't changed that much, and we get new screenshots of his many Meteor Smashes.

dmaster out.
Lol, I stopped watching after they said Fox, Wolf, Falco we're all model swaps.

75m looks really fun.

I'm lucky, I get to play Brawl at my friends house :D. My favorite's are Toon Link and Lucario. They are both just so awsome to play as. And I like Wold aswell, but he isnt my favorite lol.

They actually have a little bit of truth there, Po-Po-Pocchama. You can't deny that they have similar FS/movesets/etc. Maybe not exact, but I see some striking similarities.

dmaster out.

Dmaster, actually at #29 you fight Luigi/Jiggs/Ness/Cap, it's the four original hidden characters.

But that means you can't get #29 until get Jiggs. AND Wolf, since IIRC he's in event something at the bunch (IIRC #29-#39).

@xxashxx: everyone knows everything that SPP has put up yet and that it will put up, I can assure you that 99% of Brawl is known to this day to everyone but you, get with the times, if you're going to spoil yourself you might just go to Mariowiki or Brawl Central, the Dojo is a SSBB FAQ :p

d master342 said:
They actually have a little bit of truth there, Po-Po-Pocchama. You can't deny that they have similar FS/movesets/etc. Maybe not exact, but I see some striking similarities.

dmaster out.

like i've said before (and some other people too) there are no clones, just luigified characters *cough cough except for ganondorf cough cough*

LofaKing said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

like i've said before (and some other people too) there are no clones, just luigified characters *cough cough except for ganondorf cough cough*

*coughtooncoughlincoughk*

Wolf is far from a Clone or a Model Swap. Falco could be debated, but by the number of Wolf vids i've watched they are different except for their Bs

Silver said:
I wonder if you can still pull that cheep trick with D.K. where you grab someone then walk of the sie with them, throw them before you die then get back up while they die. My freind doesn't stop doing that to me :|

Or the down+B cheap trick that allows him to continuously pound the ground forever which was used to beat 15 minute man melee. (That is how I beat it. I just taped the control stick in the down position with a piece of duct tape so all I had to do was hold down the B button so my thumb would not get sore. Oh yeah this does work but you really have to be careful because it gradually gets harder every 3 minutes or so.) EDIT. 12:20 AM Check out the items this time around. We have seen most of them already but there are 49 or more items to use in Brawl. For a complete description of each item and where they are from (meaning which games they are from) visit SPP for that information. They look pretty impressive. I like the cracker box because you can whack it until it blows up or you ca throw it like a barrel or crate/capsule.:)

Back