SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

Gamefreak734 said:
So how is Falco different from Fox?

Falco is much slower than Fox by a great margin in fact. He is nice and slow and also easier to handle whereas Fox is much faster and can be hard at times to use because of his speed. You also have to have fast fingers to do a few of Fox's Maneuvers.:) EDIT 12AM Check out Bowser's Special moves and the Meteor smash. They all look cool.:)

I repeat, Falco was Luigified... Luigifications FTW.

lol Smash 101 is over

I wanted that today's update was something like... the plot of SSE chapter 6. :> Why, you ask? Because it has Ness, and Ness can blow everyone's head off and EarthBound is awesome (earned it as a gift from my cousin :D).

Pu pu purin, and good night all!

No Downloadable characters :(
IGN: We have to ask because there are so many rumors about this. Are there any hidden characters to come? Can you unlock more hidden fighters by way of WiiConnect24 or will you offer new downloadable content -- new fighters, for example. -- using the service?

Masahiro Sakurai:
No. There are no characters that can be unlocked via connecting to WiiConnect24 or interacting in that fashion. And I may be mistaken here, but the Wii doesn't have a hard drive -- it's a disc-based system -- so I don't think we'll be doing that, I don't think it's going to happen.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/853/853748p1.html

Gamefreak734 said:
So how is Falco different from Fox?

o_O you can't be serious. did you even read the update? he has a complete new movest IMO. if you think he is still a clone you might as well call luigi a clone.

i already know the complete roaster i just felt like faking it like by Xmas since i always peek.

bower's new side special is awesome, when i saw it in the videos i thought it was a throw. this move reminds me of D.K.'s throw in SSB since you walk off so easily.

... darn, no downloadable characters

i'm lookin forward to play with ROB, Snake, and Lucario

I'm looking forward to playing it with Ike :] iz teh bset caracter eva.

im just happy that its coming exactly a week before my bday:)
its coming march 9 and mine is 16:D

Captain Falcon is back and he is hard to unlock this time around.

How to Unlock:

1. Play 70 or so Brawls
2. Beat Classic mode in 12 minutes or less It used to be 20 minutes
3. Get him to join you in the Subspace Emissary.:)

I would just do it in brawl mode.:)

Who noticed they accendently reveild R.O.B
2vjajvk.jpg

His FS looks like somethin they would do on bobobo-bobo-bobo:p cereally

My laughbox just exploded today.

"Captain Falcon used to be the fastest runner... way back, that is. There's no outrunning this guy [Sonic]."

That confirms Sonic as the fastest runner, although if you didn't knew that then DIE :O

Two hidden characters in a week? Keep that rhytm Sakurai, but add something SSE for holy God's sake :(

EDIT: @Twig: that could be an SSE screenshot, were ROBs are enemies. Look at the Adventure Mode section for "The enemies of Subspace".

@all: MAGICMEW IS ILL

Pu pu purin.

I always thought sheek was faster than CF... -__-, Sonic is taking over... drat

C Falcon and Sonic never see eachother until the very end with the fight with Taboo.

I found a cool 'slow-mo' of Samus's final smash:

ssbb.gif

The affects look very well done.

that rob in the backround is just part of a level...but which level? it's cool how you can pivit falcon punch.
12 minutes is nothing on classic. just go on very easy :p.

Yeah for Falcon, next up should be Lucario so next week we should have 2/3 characters including ROB, Lucario and Ganondorf. Maybe they will actually have a way to officially unlock Sonic and Snake.

My guess: Monday: Stage (75m) Tuseday: Lucario Revealed, Wensday: Pikachu (Special Moves) + Stage (Spear Pillar), Thursday: R.O.B Revealed Friday: New Game Play Modes (All-Star/Boss Battle).

Falcon looks like he always did, extremely fast and annoying.

Sheik is by far not the fastest character. The top 4 were (in order) CF, Fox, Pichu and Pikachu.

SAKURAI. SUBSPACE. EMISSARY. STUFF. NOW.

Back