SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

xxashxx said:
Um Hello guys. Mewtwo Played a big role in Melee so he has to be back and if it is confirmed to true. I will be very happy.:)

1. He didnt play a big role in Melee. That could be said with any character.

2. He doesnt have to be back just because you want him to.

3. The full roster list has already been revealed.

4. Mewtwo wont be in. Get over it.

dojo has been updating things in a common order IMO. first comes a secret character, then a stage, and finished off by a movest. and repeats in that order with the rare video or music.

haha i have this week off electimorator :p

LofaKing said:
hey po-po-pocchama. i'm just wondering but did you get my PM about the brawl card, because i'm not sure if my message did send or not because it kinda glitched. otherwise let me know when i can get my card.
Yes it is coming along unfortunately I have to use my Laptop because my other computer (With the Brawl Cards is down)
xxashxx said:
Mewtwo was in Event Match 51 and you had to use him to beat his targets. That was pretty big especially being in event matches.:)
Nothing really special there. Of course you needed him to break HIS targets.

LofaKing said:
dojo has been updating things in a common order IMO. first comes a secret character, then a stage, and finished off by a movest. and repeats in that order with the rare video or music.

1.get the name right
2.why are you telling me this?
3.i have the whole next month off :p

electimortar said:
LofaKing said:

1.get the name right
2.why are you telling me this?
3.i have the whole next month off :p

1)sorry i was tired when i wrote this i couldn't see everything
2)i read every reply and if it interests me i reply to it
3)i have another week of next month >;D during that time you can expext me online playing brawl

EDIT i got a sweet new brawl card

Bonsly said:
xxashxx said:
Um Hello guys. Mewtwo Played a big role in Melee so he has to be back and if it is confirmed to true. I will be very happy.:)

1. He didnt play a big role in Melee. That could be said with any character.

2. He doesnt have to be back just because you want him to.

3. The full roster list has already been revealed.

4. Mewtwo wont be in. Get over it.

Sorry I just want him to be in the game.:)

OMG sweet falco is back! He was good i never mind playing as him! and his moves changed! OMG!

Falco is okay IMO. I never used him but I do think he is cool looking. And I finally decided on my main 3.

1. Lucario
2. Toon Link
3. Picmin & Olimar

Lol, I like how Sakurai is being so very casual about the Landmaster, he seems to purposely forget to mention that Falco in fact hates the landmaster. He's explaining why it's a bit different, what I'd really like to hear why it's SO FREAKING SIMILAR, seriously, it almost makes me wonder why he didn't give the landmaster to stuff like Jigglypuff or Marth :S
You know, I can't imagine it being hard to just give Falco a starwing-based FS and Wolf, I really don't care, but seriously, a Landmaster?

From what I heard, the Roy and Mewtwo thing is just a silly rumour, it would be cool if it were true, but I personally doubt it.

BTW, those guys covering up the spoilers in their posts, why? I can't imagine anyone coming here thinking they won't get spoiled at all. Don't want to be spoiled? Stay away from the internets.

yeeeeeeaaaaaahhh Falco is back, i'm not sure if i read wrong but i think his reflector destroyes projectiles. he has a sweet new movest that decloneifies him (except for the FS). ha ha Falco was putting the pwn to Link in the pics. i wonder when people are on his land master, if it is harder to get off, or if it flies up really fast.
my three mains are
1)Falco
2)Luigi
3)Toon Link

Falco made a comeback? I didn't think he was in :/

Like....one species or soemthing :/ How is Wolff different from Fox? :O

Wolf's up-B always fires diagonally, doesn't have start-up lag and is purple. Wolf's Forward-B makes him move forward AND jump, his reflector looks different and actually has a bit of knockback, and his blaster is stronger, but slower. His FS is robuster and stronger, but not as fast and movable. His A moves are also rather different.

Seriously, guys, you didn't even know the full roster yet? What have you been doing, living under a rock at the bottom of the ocean?

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Wolf's up-B always fires diagonally, doesn't have start-up lag and is purple. Wolf's Forward-B makes him move forward AND jump, his reflector looks different and actually has a bit of knockback, and his blaster is stronger, but slower. His FS is robuster and stronger, but not as fast and movable. His A moves are also rather different.

Seriously, guys, you didn't even know the full roster yet? What have you been doing, living under a rock at the bottom of the ocean?

i know the whole roster, and for your info, i live on top of the rock :p

Heavenly Spoon :F said:

Why would I live under a rock? It would hurt alot :[ And I only didn't know about Falco :/ I gigured he wouldn't be back because there is another Star Fox character in.

Then you figured wrong.

Falco, Ganondorf, Toon Link and Wolf are Luigified, if you don't know what I mean, go buy yourself a Melee and play with Mario and Luigi. They have slightly different moves, with the same name or not. In other regards, they're different. That's Luigification in a nutshell.

---

Apparently we got a new All-Star match design. The themes now are about the game they originated from in Smash (SSB, Melee, Brawl) while in Melee the themes were kinda random (Mario, Realistic, Lightweights, Clones) + new system.

Here's the new themes

AsM1 - original eight
AsM2 - newcomers (no Dedede, but Zero Suit Samus!)
AsM3 - original (hidden) four
AsM4 - Melee veterans
AsM5 - rest

BTW if you are lazy to look up, there's 62 events (41 Single, 21 Co-op) and S#41 MUST be called "Console War II" or else :[

Back