SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Bros Brawl thread.

i want ness the mother badge got him in though! (yay)

Yeah, King Boo must get in it....Hmmm...I wonder how you'd fight a ghost?!

And, I really, really, really, really, really hope Ness makes it back.....He was my best charater on Melee....

Well, now, I guess we wait till tomorrow's update!

ChanseyMaster said:
Yes. Yoshi final smash. Just yes.
I guess they derived that from Super Mario world, and Yoshi's ability to spit flames by swallowing enemies. I don't know about the whole wings thing though.

Wings come from blue shells in SMW. Since he is spitting fire AND has wings, I suppose he has just swallowed a shiny shell ;D

BTW Diddy Kong FTW

Can't wait for this game!

Eevee Master said:
machamp o_O

i'm all for taking ganon off the roster (though his final smash could be dark beast ganon which would be pretty awesome)

A cool boss would be...

King Dodongo or Gohma.

never for taking ganon of.... just never!! Gohma would be cool

Togeshroob said:
Yeah, King Boo must get in it....Hmmm...I wonder how you'd fight a ghost?!

And, I really, really, really, really, really hope Ness makes it back.....He was my best charater on Melee....

Well, now, I guess we wait till tomorrow's update!
tomarows saturday... there are no updates on saturday
but king boo would be cool

I would like to have a Naruto in that game but i think that it is imposible.

pokeblader said:

him along with sonic's gang of.... animals aren't going to be in the game..... it would ruin the game...

pokeblader said:
Sakurai has stated that there will be no anime based characters. Naruto = no.

ssb4ever said:
him along with sonic's gang of.... animals aren't going to be in the game..... it would ruin the game...
Yeah, giant turtles, apes/monkeys, and mice totally ruin the game. Sonic wouldn't ruin the game. He'd make it MUCH better and finally really be accepted into the Nintendo world. (Olympic games? No. Smash.)

[ChanseyMaster]

I just got my Nintendo Power issue and they brought back the Smash files but the only character they have since it is now back is Yoshi.. When they confirm characters in the magazine the confirm them at the right time but you don't get the news until the following month. It is Octobers issue because September is just a few days away now. Anyway that is why I don't get the updates like we here do but it takes time because of processing and shipping. When they get a new character they only do 1 a month meaning next month's issue will probably be Diddy Kong because they are a few months behind with the Smash files. When they get the information at the same time we do and they put it in the magazine at the right time but they can't get it to you the next day. They are currently working on next months issue now and will not hit the printers for probably 2 weeks and then they process and ship it. If they have any info the site does not have however I will be sure to post it so stay tuned.:)

yeah nintendo power does not really keep up with the times

you got nintendo power already???? i still haven't gotten my free gift from joining:(

If Nintendo Power does end up telling us something unexpected/that we don't know this month, would someone mind posting a scan of the page?
I really need to renew my subscription, =__=

[ChanseyMaster]

ssb4ever said:
you got nintendo power already???? i still haven't gotten my free gift from joining:(

If you joined this month then you will not get your first issue until December at the latest because of processing and shipping and once you get your first issue Sign up for My Nintendo because you can keep wishlists,register your products such as games and hardware, and also you will get free downloads from each game you register plus you can even track you issue arrivals and also whatever gift or item/s you have bought from them. It will be November or December at the latest. Nintendo Power does get the news on time but they can't get everything to everyone as fast as the internet.:) EDIT 11:35 PM PST. You should get your free gift in 6 to 8 weeks because of processing and shipping time.:)

ChanseyMaster said:
If Nintendo Power does end up telling us something unexpected/that we don't know this month, would someone mind posting a scan of the page?
I really need to renew my subscription, =__=

[ChanseyMaster]

sure i will do it when i get it or at least try :p never scanned b4 but i will still try for the sake of a fellow smash brother!!!!!!! (lol i made a pun lol :D)

Sony is Nintendo's RIVAL. Sonic would never be included. Neither would any XBox stuff.

articuno1508 said:
Sony is Nintendo's RIVAL. Sonic would never be included. Neither would any XBox stuff.
Um. This is a joke right? :/

Sonic belongs to SEGA. Not SONY. So yes, Sonic has a very good chance of getting in, especially because of the fact that he's already set to be in an upcoming game with mario. (Mario and Sonic at the olympic games)

And Mario Hoops had some Final Fantasy characters in it, so I wouldn't even totally ignore Sony.

But yeah, don't try to expect anything from XBox. (I've heard "MASTER CHIEF SHOOD BE IN BRAWL" one too many times)

Offtopic - First post as :F Mario-Chansey

[ChanseyMaster]

sonic got mad skills! maybe baryl will be a playable character lol :p

Back