Squirtli's Fake Cards - Two Klinklangs! 1/16

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Updated with Custom Blanks! Crustle! Read First Post! 12/15

I don't know that Latios101 has an ex-series symbolsheet, though, since those are the symbols that my blank was made around. If he does, I would love to see it.

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Updated with Custom Blanks! Wailord! Read First Post! 12/25

Merry Christmas, and to everyone a giant whale!
wailord___sq04_by_honouguma-d4k70ow.png

I know, I know. I need to do the Dragon blank... D:

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Updated with Custom Blanks! Wailord! Read First Post! 12/25

Best non-ex Wailord I've seen... actually I like this better than the ex.

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Updated with Custom Blank Pack and Memory Berry! Read First Post! 12/30

Alrighty, I now have all of my blanks available in a zip file here.

And just because I needed something for the Trainer blanks, MEMORY BERRY!

memory_berry___sq05_by_honouguma-d4kql20.png

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Updated with Custom Blank Pack and Memory Berry! Read First Post! 12/30

You really like Memory Berry, don't you? Also I really do like that Wailord.

The Fallen One said:
You really like Memory Berry, don't you? Also I really do like that Wailord.

Memory Berry. Is. Awesome. But so is Drifloon.
drifloon___sq06_by_honouguma-d4kvjxc.png

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Updated with Custom Blank Pack and Drifloon! Read First Post! 12/31

Oh my god that card is so adorable.

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Updated with Custom Blank Pack and Drifloon! Read First Post! 12/31

Make it less blurry and we have a deal. >3

@TFO - Ikr. Drifloons can't not be adorable.

@Zyflair - It's too late for that! We must be blurry and accept it! Either way, I needed to censor the epicness somehow.

Oh, and here's a Happy New Year card for you peoples. My favorite Pokemon, the fluffy bird himself:
swablu___sq07_by_honouguma-d4kwljp.png

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Custom Blank Pack and Swablu! 1/1

DCE Swablu + Crushing Hammer = Annoying Reshiram Counter

Zyflair said:
DCE Swablu + Crushing Hammer = Annoying Reshiram Counter
Reshiram + DCE = Dead Swablu

I swear I already updated with this card, but I guess I didn't. Swablu needs something to evolve into, so ALTARIA!

altaria___sq08_by_honouguma-d4l0d9i.png

I used Water and Lightning Energy costs for its attacks because the old days when dragons were like that was cool >:3

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Custom Blank Pack and Altaria! 1/5

What old days are we talking about?

Loving the layout on your blanks Sq, I don't particulary like green (border) but thats a personal thing as opposed to anything else. Keep it up! :D

EX: Dragon iirc. I think that was the one that introduced them and used all of the different type energy.

Oh, and thanks! Despite how green it may look (don't worry, you aren't crazy), no green was used. It was actually just black/white gradient set to overlay on top of yellow.

Oh, and speaking of Dragon, expect to see some stuff with new blanks :p
Here's the basic Dragon Blank:
dragon_blank_stuffs_by_honouguma-d4lr1h2.png

I'm not going to upload them, since there's 300 blanks in total, but I plan on using them a lot!

I like it -- it's like a fresh new twist on the classic blanks! Hope the PSD Dragon symbol worked out okay.

Here's a card I just threw together to show what a card looks like on the blank, and to show the Dual-Type stuff. And yes, I'm re-using the old set symbol for something new :p
reborn_legends__kingdra_by_honouguma-d4lsc4k.png

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Dual-Types? Yes, Dual-Type Kingdra! 1/5

DUDE that blank is awesome-boss. And that Kingdra is quite stylish. One thing I noticed, though, is that the Kingdra just has a normal water symbol in the corner. I don't know if you meant it that way or what, just something I saw.

But it is awesome. ;)

EDIT: reread the post, never mind.:p

Back