Squirtli's Fake Cards - Two Klinklangs! 1/16

RE: Squirtli's Fake Cards - Dual-Types? Yes, Dual-Type Kingdra! 1/5

Fraxureking said:
GOD I love that blank!
Thanks ^_^

zoradude said:
DUDE that blank is awesome-boss. And that Kingdra is quite stylish. One thing I noticed, though, is that the Kingdra just has a normal water symbol in the corner. I don't know if you meant it that way or what, just something I saw.

But it is awesome. ;)

EDIT: reread the post, never mind.:p

I probably should've said this earlier, but it was late and I guess I forgot: The symbol in the top-right corner is the primary type of the Pokémon. Meaning that there's a Water/Dragon blank and a Dragon/Water blank that are both different. That's also why there are 300 blanks in total xD I was doing the math earlier, and it turns out that if I had done blanks for all 17 types, I would've ended up making 867 different blanks.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback, and I'd love some suggestions on what cards to make next :3

Flowing Current <3
E-card references always softens my heart.

Also, very nice blank usage there. I prefer it over the actual dragon cards.

squirtli said:
I probably should've said this earlier, but it was late and I guess I forgot: The symbol in the top-right corner is the primary type of the Pokémon. Meaning that there's a Water/Dragon blank and a Dragon/Water blank that are both different. That's also why there are 300 blanks in total xD I was doing the math earlier, and it turns out that if I had done blanks for all 17 types, I would've ended up making 867 different blanks.

Oh ok. I'll shut up now. :p

Zyflair said:
Flowing Current <3
E-card references always softens my heart.

Also, very nice blank usage there. I prefer it over the actual dragon cards.

It's nice to see that someone realized it was an E-Card reference :3 I was originally going to use the exact Power that the E-Card had, but I decided to switch it around to make it a little more viable with how the game goes today xD Given, moving FROM Active could be useful, I just thought moving TO Active would be more so. And thank you on the blank, it took quite a while to make ^_^

Guys. Klink Evo Line has Plus/Minus. I'm going to go crazy over the fact that the cute little dudes are no longer the only Pokémon to have this. I'm also going to abuse to make myself look cool.
reborn_legends__klinklang_by_honouguma-d4m5vge.png

Very much thank you to Nekoban Ryo for creating the awesome Metal texture.

Back