Squirtle Promo with Pokemon Center “151” Preorders

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center has announced that if you preorder any 151 product you’ll receive a free Squirtle promo! If you preorder multiple products, you’ll receive a Squirtle card with each item.
The Squirtle comes directly from the set but features a Pokemon Center stamp. It’s a foil card.
As of posting this story only the Ultra-Premium Collection is available, so it’s the only product you can currently preorder to get the Squirtle. This may be why the website now lists the UPC as the only product eligible for the promotion, despite their announcement e-mail clearly stating it’s for any 151 product. It’s possible more preorders will open in the future.
Be sure to check out our...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I hope they list some other items from the set soon. I really don't want to have to spend $120 just for a Squirtle. (Knowing me, I'll probably just get the Alakazam box via Best Buy. That Bulbasaur looks awesome!)

If the UPC only requirement stays , I wont preorder anything from the Pokemon Center. That's pretty lame. Just leave it with any 151 pre-order .

Hey I just noticed the cosmo foil on Paldea Evolved promos is proper Pixelated cosmofoil... well on the growlithe promo anyway. Did anyone else notice this?

I hope they list some other items from the set soon. I really don't want to have to spend $120 just for a Squirtle. (Knowing me, I'll probably just get the Alakazam box via Best Buy. That Bulbasaur looks awesome!)
You can always just buy the promos for a couple of bucks as singles

Squirtle is receiving a promo? call kouki saitou, yuki mori, komiya, arita, and that horrible miki tanaka, we need 100 new charizard cards asap

lmfaooo why are the UPCs already out of stock on pokemoncenter!!!! i fudging hate this company it makes zero sense to be out of stock on PRE-ORDERS....
They were available for hours last night.

Pokemon products aren't made to order, they have an estimate of how many they will have - after that orders are cut off - if they up the capacity due to demand then orders open again.

The Japanese set is also being scalped and hoarded and FOMOed to hell. Made to order with a limit of 1 box per order absolutely would not work here.
Yeah, but it's better than trying your luck at a lottery or having to pay triple for a single box.

It'd be nice if we could pre-order anything at all from the site without it selling out instantly.
Oh no, without a fudging doubt. The scalping situation is absolute hell atm though, and there's a multitude of things ravaging the site just to get one box. I'm praying things get back to normal and the hype dies down, but for now I think this is the best option.

This is assuming it's actually true. I haven't seen any information about this other than here. But considering there's nothing 151 available to order, I guess it doesn't matter. I just want to get 1 etb. I got the ultra premium collection on Targets website for now.

At least in the UK it looks like it is just the UPC, which stinks. I hope it isn't too expensive as a single because I cannot afford that shiny cardboard, mansquibble.PNG

This is assuming it's actually true. I haven't seen any information about this other than here. But considering there's nothing 151 available to order, I guess it doesn't matter. I just want to get 1 etb. I got the ultra premium collection on Targets website for now.
Well, I was mostly referring to japanese. The scalping situation is even worse there. From what I understand, it's hard for even them to get a single booster box of any of the newest sets without paying a premium or being the first in line for them. It's why the Made-To-Order boxes exist in the first place.

Back