Spriting Tutorials Mods Please sticky this thread!!!!!

Was the guide useful?

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
angel.png

how's that?

so do you know to recolor?if yes you missed the shading and as I said before in the poll it says that the guide isn,t useful so if anyone wants a tutorial PM me

Yes, they're very useful. I learned how to make most of my sprites from your tutorials ;)

here is a tutorial for making TC templates asked by KBP:
TCtemplatestutorial.png

MK:I don,t know scratch spriting since nobody asks here for request

Holy Cow! I knew how to sprite before this guide was made,But this is great!!!!!
Mods! Please Sticky!!!!!!!

Mmm... Not bad. I don't know whether I should sticky it though. However, it's quite good.

Is there info on making sprites from scratch?

No, but i think if you do it by making shaoes and filling them in you can do it, a deeper explamation can be given by someone else. PLEASECAN YOUS TICKY THOUGH!!!! PLease?

I thought this was a scratch sprite guide... It had some useful stuff but it wasn't really helpful.
LM's guides were great, tough. I'm no good at guides and tuorials, but I know how to scratch.
Talking about LM, I haven't seen him on flint lately...

Wow, Lm's tutorials are good, Maybe can you PM me with a file with them all in so I can add them?

FPM:sure but wait I finish making all tutorials here is a TC one:
TCtutorial.png

TCtutorialpart2.png

BTW:Mods maybe you can stick this theçread when the tutorials are finished
LM

I just have trouble with one thing-how do I know which part of the pokemon to put in the TC? I mean, where to I stop?

Your tutorial is awesome.It taught me how do everything I can do so far :D (except flat and paper pokes.I thought of those myself :D)

Back