Spring 2021 Collector's Chest Tin Revealed; Features Two Battle Styles Promos!

aljebre

Aspiring Trainer
Shinx and Tepig? Bit random
I'm thinking they are included because Emboar is a confirmed single strike card and Luxray is shown in some artwork of some rapid strike pokemon. Maybe they'll have the strike tags for ease of search or some other minor ability.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Ah yes, the semi-annual Lunch Box... if only it could find use as an actual lunch box for school kids in the COVID era! Ah well, unfortunate nickname aside, these are always nice little collections of stuff and no-nonsense! Jury's out if these two promos are actual promos or just alternate foil versions of the proper set cards... either way, there ain't nothing wrong with getting five boosters and useful extras for $25!

drewer2635

Aspiring Trainer
I was hoping we were going to get a Luxray V card but probably not after Shinx has been confirmed, Luxray will most likely be a stage 2 :/

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Was the Eevee collectors chest ever posted in the PB news? i have the urshifu one. what was the official name for the eevee one. Targets website has the 'Spring 2021 collectors chest' with the pic of the eevee one...