'Spring 2018 Collector Chest Tin' Product Images!

Naruto

Aspiring Trainer
First?

Ya, so I like Dusk Mane Necrozma. His secondary attack seems 'lit'.
Lycanroc looks kool too...

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
Someone did a good job of producing good Dawn Wings Necrozma art that actually makes me reconsider hating the design so much. Too bad the card is so bad. The first attack requires you to not take a prize AND to have taken a good bit of damage to even be "sort of meh".

First?

Ya, so I like Dusk Mane Necrozma. His secondary attack seems 'lit'.
Lycanroc looks kool too...

Of course, Dusk Mane Necrozma is cool. I think I prefer the first attack over the 2nd attack. 2nd attack isn't terrible, but I like the low cost sniping. It allows for getting EX/GX HPs within one shot range for non-EX/GX attackers. Of course, as a metal pokémon it has tons of support so... there's also that.

Abandos

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone knows the retail price for this collector chest in Europe? Can't imagine this will "only" cost 25 euro. If it is though, might pick it up.

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
They are releasing this at the end of March, by then we will have had 5 Sun and Moon Sets and Shining Legends, yet they still see fit to include XY Evolutions. Its becoming a joke! I quite like that there is an Ancient Origins but even then it doesnt make sense that its in there... I am so sick of Evolutions now

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
That means they're eliminated from SM6, right?

So many produces released on that day:
  • Cool Solgaleo and Men Lunala GX Box
  • Necrozma forms Tin
  • Necrozma Chest Tin

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Anyone knows the retail price for this collector chest in Europe? Can't imagine this will "only" cost 25 euro. If it is though, might pick it up.
It will be most euro sites have it pre order for around £20 for UK, but imagine like shining legends as popularity has burst at retail for Pokemon here in UK will be another shining legends and you'll snag it sub £15 - should you see a retailer be bold enough to still stock post Xmas!

WPM - I'd like to see an article on this actually and how this stacks up US side, anywhere stocking pokemon here in Northern Ireland is flooded with non moving stock and its discounts galore!!

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
They are releasing this at the end of March, by then we will have had 5 Sun and Moon Sets and Shining Legends, yet they still see fit to include XY Evolutions. Its becoming a joke! I quite like that there is an Ancient Origins but even then it doesnt make sense that its in there... I am so sick of Evolutions now
One of the worst collections of boosters in a product I've seen... Hopefully this is placeholder nonsense

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Glad I didn't bite the bullet on the Japanese Dusk Lycanroc, although the Rockruff promo remains to be seen in English.

Ilir Nikqi

Aspiring Trainer
i really like dusk mane necro first attack, 1 metal for 60 dmg bench snipe

can work very well with espeon EX when people use rare candies on 60 basic pokemons. or just to soften up those 230-250 hit points pokemons for potentional next turn KO

plus 230 dmg choice band last prize attack. definitly going to look into this card

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
So what TPCI is really doing is laughing at us while we try to pull cynthias and then somebody got the idea "Yo joe know what I just thought, lets get rid of more evolutions packs." Thats not such a bad idea Tim I like it." so now your chances of pulling cynthias are even harder. Good luck guys.;)

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
So what TPCI is really doing is laughing at us while we try to pull cynthias and then somebody got the idea "Yo joe know what I just thought, lets get rid of more evolutions packs." Thats not such a bad idea Tim I like it." so now your chances of pulling cynthias are even harder. Good luck guys.;)
I doubt people would be buying these with the express purpose of pulling Cynthias, I imagine people who are going after a specific card in the set would either get an ETB or Booster Box. People would probably be buying these for the promos, or because they genuinely want the misc stuff in it or the box itself.

At that rate, the only card on here that seems okay is DM Necrozma, and that's only because of Dawn Dagger, so other than collecting purposes I don't see this as something worth buying, really.