Spring 2016 Tins!

I think at this point we can all call off Shaymin never being reprinted as a promo. Mark. My. Words.

Regardless, these tins suck big time. No one including little kiddies would want them. They are so terrible and the artwork must look bad.

picard-facepalm.jpg

When I heard Machamp EX will have a tin...

Machamp? Really?

Regardless, these tins suck big time. No one including little kiddies would want them. They are so terrible and the artwork must look bad.

Wowee, so dang negative up in here. The only tin I'm unhappy about is the Mewtwo (considering we got 10 different versions of it in Break Through). I don't know how you can really assume the art would be bad either.

If it was me picking the tins, I probably would have chosen something along the lines of Machamp EX, Glalie EX, and Manaphy EX.

Wowee, so dang negative up in here. The only tin I'm unhappy about is the Mewtwo (considering we got 10 different versions of it in Break Through). I don't know how you can really assume the art would be bad either.

If it was me picking the tins, I probably would have chosen something along the lines of Machamp EX, Glalie EX, and Manaphy EX.
I don't mind MewTwo probably because I've been accustomed to having MewTwo be a staple of the TCG since 2012 (I didn't even get back into the game until last year 2014).

As far as the artwork on the cards, I'm 99.999% positive the models, textures and lighting will look bad. None of the EXs in their normal printings had adequate art. Certain Pokemon cards such as Aggron, EX form or not, typically have "meh" art assigned to them.

If I could decide which Pokemon to tin, they would be Manaphy EX, Houndoom EX and Giratina EX

Machamp, really? There better be a mega coming for this Pokémon or else this is just plain ridiculous. Almost any other EX would be better than Machamp. It should have been Giratina EX, Kyurem EX and Lugia (or Darkrai) EX in my opinion. I think the two Mewtwo EX's would have been better in (yet another granted) Mewtwo mini set.

I mean let's be real here, we all know they will NEVER make Shaymin EX easy to get, but I think Machamp is pretty close to scraping bottom of the barrel here.

Disappointed but not surprised at the lack of Shaymin Tin.

If they had to choose an EX from Ancient Origins Machamp's not the worst one we could have got Kyurem. He has more potential with the Max Elixir in then next set as one of his problems was getting the energy on to start swinging.

It might also be they went with Machamp with Pokken along the way.

Machamp is so dumb but I'm glad about another shiny Gyarados yesss my Shiny collection grows <3

Disappointed but not surprised at the lack of Shaymin Tin.

If they had to choose an EX from Ancient Origins Machamp's not the worst one we could have got Kyurem. He has more potential with the Max Elixir in then next set as one of his problems was getting the energy on to start swinging.

It might also be they went with Machamp with Pokken along the way.
but then the Kyurem EX would lose it value

Be nice to see a Pikachu EX tin someday.

So will there be both Mewtwo Mega in their own tin?

or just a Normal Mewtwo as a EX?

I know Machamp is a cheap card on its own, but I'm kinda happy to see the poster boy of my deck get tinned. Hopefully the art is better though, Since i don't want another card with his gross fingers.

Hence why i spent extra for a set of full arts.

Nobody wants to see his gross fingers.

Still, I wish Shaymin could have replaced Machamp, or even Mewtwo. Welp, theres 60 more dollars out of my pocket.

I'm actually quite excited that Machamp is going to be in a tin! Machamp/Ariados decks now can finally get their Machamps (if they don't have them).

I must say, for once, that I'm really hyped up about this. The artwork on the cards and tins are beautiful.

Back