spread possibility?

snorlax71

there's nothing wrong with a nap!
I am working on a spread idea using gengar prime/X and abomasnow. Techs would be darkrai cress legend, spiritomb la and mismagius unleashed. Any ideas on the t/s/s should be? Thanks in advance.

aside from the standard trainer lines (bebe's, BTS, etc.)... try out devoluter. if you've stacked damage on a stage 1/2 bench sitter (typhlosion, vileplume, etc.) you can devolute and take a cheap knockout. also look at Jirachi UL as a tech, its Time Hollow attack forces devolution.

^How can you use Devoluter with Vileplume in play =P

Solrock from TM is a must, since any card that can counter spread (Garchomp C Lv.X) would remove all of the damage you placed. If you are going to run Solrock, then you need Lunatone (preferably from SV). I also don't think you should add Mismagius, since you already have two main spreaders. You don't need another third one.

yep, my mistake gliscor. stupid me. another thing i would say though is.. dont run legend box with DCL. it's success rate is too low.

Sorry I forgot to add luna/rock combo in my first post. Those are a must in this deck. If I drop mismagius, should I add more support or bump up the gengar line? Right now its 3-2-3-1. Abomasnows are 2-2 and 2-2 on cress darkrai. A 1-1 luna/rock also. Mismagius line is 1-1. She's kinda nice to have in considering her power moving an energy if needed and 30 plus 10 to damaged pokes.

3-2-3-1 should be perfectly fine. You will need the staple Uxie/Azelf, etc., so the Pokémon line sounds good with DCL, Abomasnow, and Gengar for attackers.

You could cut the DCL back down to 1-1 since it's mostly just a game finisher.

Thanks for all the comments. I have 2 uxie but no azelf. That's why there's a 2-2 dcl. I hear its a promo coming so when that happens, I will bump it down. If I may ask, any special T/S/S? I have the usual bebes, candy,BTS, PONT and twins. Is there anything I am forgetting?

It's still not important enough to the deck to warrant 2-2. It's not like you need it every game, and if one half is prized you can probably grab it before the end of the game, which is the only time you'll need it.

^But he doesn't have an Azelf to know where it is in the prizes.
You could get one online before Cities. Otherwise, test it out and see whether it's a big enough problem to run 2-2.

I traded for an azelf so I am good to bump the line down to a 1-1. Now the deck looks like this
3-2-3-1 gengar
2-2 snow (didn't know if should be a 3-3)
1 luna
1 solrock
1 spiritomb la
2 uxie (X needed?)
1-1 darkrai cress
1 azelf

Now the fun begins with the support line and energy. Any suggestions?

Uxie X does help a lot, so if you have it include it. If not, it's not necessary.
A typical T/S/S line should work... Bebe's/Collector/Communication/BTS and all those other good staples. If you want something interesting, Miasma Valley could be an option (haven't tried it out, so I'm not sure how well it works in this deck).

i'm planning to use a spread deck but it is very different the poke lines are dcl, mismagius, donphan(prime) espeon, honchkrowG, jirachi. i don't think this very good and i don't think it'll do vey well a cities:(. any help?
common decks are scizor if that​
helps.

I posted the deck list in the tourney section. Please feel free to pick it apart!Thread: gengar spread cities masters

Back