Spoilers for Jirachi-GX, Weavile-GX, Psyduck & Slowpoke-GX!

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
So does weavile gx attack literally mean you can search for any number of pokemon, or just until your bench is full, if the former espeon and deoxys will hit insane damage.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Jirachi: Boy, there’s been a lot of these lately. Ability is probably going to be saved for a Mewmew mirror match. Attack is pretty nice but outclassed by Malamar. GX is less preferable to others.

Weavile: HA! Guzzlord/Greninjark is now viable in Expanded!

Slowduck: Well, that’s some GX attack. Who knows, the attack might see some play too.

My post: Pretty generic as far as these go, I should stop printing these.

Seng vang

Svang20
Jirachi is not as good as the ex, I was really hoping his ability does something with support from discard similar to vs seeker

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Jirachi Gx makes Mewtwo/Mew Gx a god. To bad its only 160 hp but I wouldn't expect it to be much more anyways.

Graven

Eminem TTGX
So does weavile gx attack literally mean you can search for any number of pokemon, or just until your bench is full, if the former espeon and deoxys will hit insane damage.

"Search your deck for any number of Basic Pokemon and put them on your Bench."

From what I'm seeing, it's any amount of 0-5 Pokemon until bench is full. But it is still "any number," so it's up to you how many you want to search.

Graven

Eminem TTGX
WEA!
WEA!
WEA!
WEA!
WEA!
WEA!

WEAVILE!!

In all honesty, I'm most excited for Weavile (see post on previous thread for details), and the fact the artwork is great makes the anticipation even sweeter.

TheRealBro..

I'm thinking of buying 250 Slowpoke/Psyduck cards and use them as wallpaper in my bedroom.
Sweet dreams guaranteed from now on.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Does the term "Unevolved Pokémon" specifically refer to Pokémon who *can* evolve? Otherwise, Mew & MewTwo GX are both Basics, and depending on how you count babies, Pikachu&Zekrom and Eevee&Snorlax should qualify also.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Does the term "Unevolved Pokémon" specifically refer to Pokémon who *can* evolve? Otherwise, Mew & MewTwo GX are both Basics, and depending on how you count babies, Pikachu&Zekrom and Eevee&Snorlax should qualify also.
It means Pokémon that can evolve but haven't. Psyduck and Slowpoke can both evolve, whereas Snorlax and Zekrom can't!

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Art Review
Mega Sableye and Tyranitar GX-- Good art, very epic. Definitely worth a collector's time. 5 stars

Psypoke GX-- Cute. 3 stars

Jirachi GX-- Cute, and it reminds me of some old art I saw for Jirachi Wishmaker. 4 stars

Weavile GX- Meh, looks like some other art I've seen somewhere. I'm not really a fan. 3 stars