Spelling error.

bananajamslam

Level 101?
I find it ironic that you managed to spell "spelling" wrong in a thread where you are complaining people not using correct spelling and grammar in their posts.

"A notice regarding grammer and splleing..."

You might want to fix that, lest you run the chance of no one taking your post seriously. ;)

Uh, I noticed that too. But I don't think anybody is looking at your thread.

In that thread WPM is just getting the attention of people and telling to try to avoid spelling "spelling" like splleing and "grammar" like grammer. Because many people make mistakes by typing those kind of things. The title is just mainly a joke kinda.

It's a gag. It's just shows people misspell words easily and that people should fix their mistakes before posting the specific post.

Really, all WPM is doing there is being sarcastic when he puts "grammer" and "splleing". There you go. The reason he is being sarcastic is so he can humiliate the people who don't use correct grammar and spelling.

I would honestly prefer that when someone answers, you either don't post or add on to the discussion (if you're the asker, you can respond with thanks). Repeating the answer only clogs the thread with redundant posts. Just a simple warning but I will mark you for spamming if it happens again.

Well apparently I just don't get the joke then. Either way I don't really understand why I was given a warning for this post.

(Sorry for trying to help you not look foolish in front of your members. :p)

I think you can go ahead and lock this now.

Edit: Thanks for removing the warning.

Back