• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Speed Night March

dkatz2003

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 18
  • 4 Joltik
  • 4 Pumpkaboo
  • 4 Lampent
  • 2 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 38
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Hex Maniac
  • 1 Skyla
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Teammates
  • 1 Mysty's Determination
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Puzzle of Time
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Buddy Buddy Rescue
  • 1 Town Map
  • 1 Muscle Band
  • 4 Dimension Valley
Energy: 4
  • 4 DCE
Strategy:

It's a pretty basic puzzle of time night march list. Just speed through your deck and discard you unnecessary night marchers and recover things with puzzle of time. I play three hex maniac to counter trees, Aegislash, and vileplume.
Help With: How to play against giratina decks. If they just get one chaos wheel out I can just call it good game and scoop.

Why no basic energies? Aegislash is an autoloss, given that you don't hit a hex maniac. I MO I prefer a Night March/Entei build to beat bee/metal matchups, but it takes a little less hex and a tad more fire power.

I love the idea of constantly running multiple copies of hex maniac, but the issue I feel would be very detrimental is encountering a giratina matchup and they happen to setup a giratina and to attack with chaos wheel. No amount of puzzel of times will get DCE on your night marchers. I actually made a fairly decent night march deck called "night march on steriods." I included a similar deck that you are currently running.

Back