DPPt/HGSS Special Request on 10th Anniversary Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatra

Aspiring Trainer
I have a Special request to trade for all the different 10th Anniversary Celebi's UT i can. I like Celebi, and thought i'd try and get as many as i can. Currently these are the ones i have.

Naughty May. 5, 2007 Alert to sounds.
Lax Sep. 13, 2007 Capable of taking hits.
Shiny Gentle Aug. 23, 2007 Quick to flee.
Hardy Oct. 6, 2007 Mischievous.

Will trade anything on my list for them. But please only offer ones that have gained no Experience, Pokerus, edited moves, etc. I'm only interested in UT ones.

I'd also like to get other 10th Anniversary UT Pokemon or Bryant Park also. So if you don't have a Celebi or one i need, please offer away with other 10th Anniversary ones..

1:Impish/JUL,7,2007

I have this One if you want it.I also have a shiny one but yours has the same date.

palkia dialga clash said:
1:Impish/JUL,7,2007

I have this One if you want it.I also have a shiny one but yours has the same date.

Sure i'm interested in the Impish one. I'm sure the Shiny is the same one if the Date and everything is the same. What would you like for Celebi?

palkia dialga clash said:
Sassy.FC is 4383-2339-2685

You got it, FC is 4381-8452-2115. I'll meet you online in a sec once i get your FC registered.

Awesome, Thanks for the Trade.

Welcome.I have some more events in My thread if you want them.

Check my thread as I may have some Celeb'is you might want. Off the top of my head I have a Shiny 10th Anniversary on Pearl A level 100 one on Pearl I think but might have traded it . Not sure though Aggeto Celebi. High wants for this one as it was hard for me to get. Had to trade a legit Shiny Rayquaza level 100 for it. PokePark Celebi and maybe a couple others that I can't think of right now.:)

xxashxx said:
Check my thread as I may have some Celeb'is you might want. Off the top of my head I have a Shiny 10th Anniversary on Pearl A level 100 one on Pearl I think but might have traded it . Not sure though Aggeto Celebi. High wants for this one as it was hard for me to get. Had to trade a legit Shiny Rayquaza level 100 for it. PokePark Celebi and maybe a couple others that I can't think of right now.:)

But i'm after 10th Anniversary Untrained Celebi's. Not Celebi's from Japan or any other Event ones.

Oh ok. I have a Shiny 10th anniversary one on my Pearl if you want it. Did you get my PM's of the events I would like to trade for? Thanks.:)

Hey, do you want me to lock your other Trading thread or something? :F

dmaster out.

Are you sure? Because someone reported that you had two, and I mean I can easily lock the other one if you want. I'll just lock this one instead then.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back