Special Illustration Rare Arven from “Shiny Treasure ex”

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
The Special Illustration Rare print of Arven has been revealed from Shiny Treasure ex, which releases in Japan on December 1st! Most new cards from this set are expected to become part of our Paldean Fates set on January 26th.

This is the first print of Arven in his outfit from Naranja Academy. Previous prints of Arven can be seen below:

Arven-Base-143x200.jpg

Arven-FA-143x200.jpg

Arven-SIR-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
160+ secret rares. probably 3 per box. yeah, i'm not even gonna try.
I do not think pull rates will be as atrocious as the rest of SV. Hidden Fates were better than the 8 first sets of SwSh, before they introduced radiants and TG. I do believe they'll still be mid though.

Btw, there's no booster box for this set

TWO SARs for best boy, people! I'm so looking forward to snapping up all of the FA/SAR Supporters from this set, there's bound to be a BUNCH

I do not think pull rates will be as atrocious as the rest of SV. Hidden Fates were better than the 8 first sets of SwSh, before they introduced radiants and TG. I do believe they'll still be mid though.

Btw, there's no booster box for this set
They’re talking about the Japanese set I believe.

Also it’s weird Arven is getting ANOTHER SAR. We know Nemona is most likely going to get one here. Perhaps Penny will as well?

Also it’s weird Arven is getting ANOTHER SAR. We know Nemona is most likely going to get one here. Perhaps Penny will as well?
That'd make sense. I just checked and I didn't know pull rates in jp shiny sets were that bad

NOW, I stand before you all with a legitimate threat...

...there's a possibility that Iono could get a second SAR.

Iono is def. going to have one again, and i rmb for Eng. set there are a total of 8 SARs, so I guess approximately 4 supporters are glong to be graced?

Kind of hoping (and not hoping) Grusha is getting another SAR, now one slot is taken for Arven, so……I dont know what to expect~

Arven is going to be used more often due to all the Tool cards out right now especially the ones from Paradox Rift

it shouldnt come as a surprise that arven is seeing a lot of reprints in the tcg, as it's quickly turned into one of the strongest supporters in the meta as well as arven being a well-liked character in the main games. i still think i like the regular full art the most, but arven's mabosstiff might be enough to make this new art my favorite

art rating: PEAK
competitive rating: PEAK

I really like this art, it shows everything that Arven is personality-wise in the game. That being sandwiches and Mabosstiff.

Back