Special 'Hidden Fates' Collections Coming to Walfart!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Wait, those tins came out today? Shoot, I hope I can find them. I don't know why I thought they were coming out later...

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Wait, those tins came out today? Shoot, I hope I can find them. I don't know why I thought they were coming out later...
Because they are; they release on the 6th. You're not imagining things. They seem pretty easy to get on Amazon and GameStop sites, but GameStop limits you to two and you can't pick. I was able to pick on Amazon.

Number51x

The more ways to get packs the better! The scalpers have to run out of money some time! They can't buy all the product, forever.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Because they are; they release on the 6th. You're not imagining things. They seem pretty easy to get on Amazon and GameStop sites, but GameStop limits you to two and you can't pick. I was able to pick on Amazon.

Oh, okay, good. Probably going to have to wait until next week to pick them up, I hope by then I can still get 'em. At least the Charizard one if any (That Zard promo is gorgeous, I need it). I'm sure the stock on them will be decent enough, right?

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
well, i picked up a gyarados tin tonight, and im glad i did. I got the shiny Charizard GX FA in it... should i sell it now and hope it goes down in price later, or will it go up?

John Wick

Aspiring Trainer
well, i picked up a gyarados tin tonight, and im glad i did. I got the shiny Charizard GX FA in it... should i sell it now and hope it goes down in price later, or will it go up?
Grade it. Mine got the first ever Black Label 10 and sold for 10k.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Price is 100% going to go down the second Hidden Fates supply goes up and people realize this card isn't as scarce as they thought, and that the quality is so high graded copies are going to have a huge population of 10's. The card is in an immense level of hype right now driven by the very low supply of Hidden Fates in the market. I'm personally keeping mine since I'm a Zard nut, but I guess sell high if you're looking to sell, if you can find a buyer who falls for the hype.

Grade it. Mine got the first ever Black Label 10 and sold for 10k.
Yes, and I own an Illustrator card.*wink!*

Number51x

Price is 100% going to go down the second Hidden Fates supply goes up and people realize this card isn't as scarce as they thought, and that the quality is so high graded copies are going to have a huge population of 10's. The card is in an immense level of hype right now driven by the very low supply of Hidden Fates in the market. I'm personally keeping mine since I'm a Zard nut, but I guess sell high if you're looking to sell, if you can find a buyer who falls for the hype.

Yes, and I own an Illustrator card.*wink!*
Early on, an ebay listing for the 'Zard completed at $100. This is all hype and supply.

At least I was able to rescue 3 tins from my local GameStop ahead of this couple that I know DAMN WELL are scalpers. Had to be first at the door, but I managed it.

Pulls were:
2 Giovanni's FA
2 Shiny Alolan Vulpix
1 Shiny Xuriktree (I can't be arsed to look the spelling up if that's wrong)
1 Starmie GX

So still hanging around 50%.

also if anyone is curious, the new Premier Ball tin has Ancient Origins, Burning Shadows, and Crimson Invasion.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Early on, an ebay listing for the 'Zard completed at $100. This is all hype and supply.

At least I was able to rescue 3 tins from my local GameStop ahead of this couple that I know DAMN WELL are scalpers. Had to be first at the door, but I managed it.

Pulls were:
2 Giovanni's FA
2 Shiny Alolan Vulpix
1 Shiny Xuriktree (I can't be arsed to look the spelling up if that's wrong)
1 Starmie GX

So still hanging around 50%.

also if anyone is curious, the new Premier Ball tin has Ancient Origins, Burning Shadows, and Crimson Invasion.
Looks like scalpers have already gotten ahold of the tins. Guess my chances of finding some next week are next to zero, huh?

Not bad in terms of pulls, interesting you doubled up on a shiny. I've seen stuff like Gio double up but never a shiny so far. A-Vulpix would definitely be one of the better ones to double up on though, and you're still around the 1:2 mark.

Number51x

Looks like scalpers have already gotten ahold of the tins. Guess my chances of finding some next week are next to zero, huh?

Not bad in terms of pulls, interesting you doubled up on a shiny. I've seen stuff like Gio double up but never a shiny so far. A-Vulpix would definitely be one of the better ones to double up on though, and you're still around the 1:2 mark.

I wouldn't give up hope. The GS people seemed optimistic they would be getting more tins. Full disclosure, the one I went to had 6 to sell that weren't pre-ordered and I took 3. They are still available on Amazon and the GS site as well.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I wouldn't give up hope. The GS people seemed optimistic they would be getting more tins. Full disclosure, the one I went to had 6 to sell that weren't pre-ordered and I took 3. They are still available on Amazon and the GS site as well.
I sure hope they get more. I know I could just get the single of the promos and all that but I really want to actually open more of this set (it's not often I actually get a set I enjoy buying and opening). If worse comes to worst I'll just bite the bullet and miss out on the tins and just get the singles, but hopefully with enough hunting I can find them.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Gamestop.com has everything from Hidden Fates in stock (except for ETB pre-orders atm) and at MSRP, the only problem is their shipping policies are beyond silly. Like two nights ago I went to pre-order an ETB while they were still available and got the "You must buy $0.01 more in product to qualify for free shipping"... which is annoying, but fine, I work for Best Buy, I know how that game works. I threw in a single Unified Minds pack get over $50 and then it wanted to charge me $20 to ship both the box and the pack because they were ruled as separate orders with no way to combine them. lol?