Special Energy: MH/ND

Stryker Z

Legendary Spriter . . . ?!?!?!
I'm totally psyched thinking of what the special energy announced for Moon Hunting and Night Dashing could be. Anyone else?

Discuss.

Probably something like dRE and what was it, Miracle energy? "If the Poke is a Poke with xxx(something lame like Sunny/Twilight/Dark) in its name, it provides this many more. Otherwise, it provides 1 Colorless."

Hrm... seems like it would be awfully overpowered. *Imagines Magnezone with a handful of metal energies and a Holon Energy DM*

*Dies a lot inside*

Since we have special Dark / Metal, Perhaps we have Special Fire/Grass/Water/Psychic/Electric/Fighting?
Effect might be like the Holons?

Reprint Rainbow Energy would be cool.

Double Metal Energy and Double Darkness Energy would be cool too. (Both provide 2 of their energy type but only gives +10 of the effect, not +20. And of course, Double Darkness could only be attached to Darkness Pokemon and Double Metal could only be attached to Metal Pokemon.)

Krucifier said:

Double Metal Energy and Double Darkness Energy would be cool too. (Both provide 2 of their energy type but only gives +10 of the effect, not +20. And of course, Double Darkness could only be attached to Darkness Pokemon and Double Metal could only be attached to Metal Pokemon.)

or like this:

Double Darkness energy - special energy card

U can only attach this energy card to a "darkness" type pokemon. This card provides 2 Dark energy. Any damage done to the defending pokemon is increased by 20. Discard this card at the end of ur turn.

Special (all kind of) Energy

If this (all kind of) energy is attached to the same type of pokemon, that pokemon will do 10 more damge to the other pokemon.

(joking)XD

Krucifier said:

Hmm, yeh I like that idea. Seeing as Darkness/Metal energy lost the "Special status".

Clmnt_86 said:
Since we have special Dark / Metal, Perhaps we have Special Fire/Grass/Water/Psychic/Electric/Fighting?
Effect might be like the Holons?

I was actually thinking up something like this about a month ago, however, instead it would be like:

(L) Energy

This card can only be attached to an (L) pokemon. It this card is not attached to an (L) pokemon, discard (L) energy.

Whenever the pokemon with (L) energy attached to it attacks, flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

Except it would be:
Fire = Burn
Psychic/Grass = Poison
Etc.

However I think it will probably just be some lame colourless energy.

Back