JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Special Art Rare print of Lucario VSTAR was officially revealed from Japan’s VSTAR Universe. As with the previous Special Art Rare cards, most of these cards will become part of our own Crown Zenith set’s Galarian Gallery when the set releases on 20 January 2023.
This print of Lucario VSTAR will likely appear as the included promo in Crown Zenith Elite Trainer Boxes.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

chris.n7

Aspiring Trainer
Hoping for a new Gengar alt art, the VMAX one just doesn't cut it for me and he's my favourite Pokemon.

Digg07

Aspiring Trainer
What are the chances that we’ll get a gold Lucario VSTAR in this set, by the way?
Probably not too high, I don't think that they have shown any new gold cards in V-Star universe and we definitely won't be getting any cards japan didn't get

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
It looks nice, but am I the only one who felt like it would've looked a bit nicer if it was slightly more zoomed out so you can see his aura?

BugBoyInaButterflyExhibit

Aspiring Trainer
I usually want to see the environment and other Pokemon in the alt arts, but this is fantastic. Gorgeous art and they fully committed to the close up crop.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I am actually in shock, is nobody else recognizing this is by Hungry Clicker? Absolutely incredible artist, this is a must have.
I see the resemblence to HK but the name in the corner isn't his and I'm not sure TPCI would let a guy who regularly draws tits on twitter to do a card art for them

JetBlackPoltergeist

Aspiring Trainer
I see the resemblence to HK but the name in the corner isn't his and I'm not sure TPCI would let a guy who regularly draws tits on twitter to do a card art for them
It is definitely Hungry Clicker. They have already done collaborative work for Pokemon Masters EX and other companies like Arc System Works under the same name. Hope to see more in the future!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 5.58.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-07 at 5.58.00 PM.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 3