Wi-Fi Trades Spanish 5IV Honedges for Masuda Method and more

CgL7

Aspiring Trainer
---Hi all, I'm Spanish and I'm looking for some specific pokémon to try Masuda Method, so I joined these forums in order to trade some 5IV pokémon perfect for Masuda in exchange for the pokemons I want to breed.

Of course, if you have a Spanish game or you live in a Spanish region I'm not really interested, but it's more than probable that you're from another region and you may be interested also in Masuda or in some specific pokémon.

My Friend Code is 4055-3784-3180 and my ingame nickname is CARLOS. Remember that Spain's timezone is GMT +1, just in case you have a different timezone (right now it is 8:02 PM for example).

I don't know when exactly I will be connected, but for sure on weekdays mornings I won't, as I'll be at university.

Pokemon that I'm looking for at the moment:

1. Any nature 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Male or preferably Female Furfrou
2. Any nature Pokemon with 5 suitable IVs that I don't have. * However, the previous options have priority.

Pokemon that I offer:

1. Modest 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Male Helioptile - Dry Skin

2. 11x Adamant 31/31/31/XX/31/31 7x Male 5x Female Honedge (still trying Masuda with these guys, maybe I'll have even more soon)

^ (These can only be traded for a Modest or Adamant pokemon included in my wishlist or for one female HA Helioptile with a random nature)

3. Jolly Level 24 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Male Durant - Swarm

4. Random-Natured 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Female Durant - Swarm

5. 2x Random-Natured 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Female Durant - Hustle

6. 6x Random-Natured 31/31/31/XX/31/31 4x Female (one of them at level 36) 2x Male (one of them at level 24) Durant - Truant

^ (I exchange these for the Random-Natured pokes that I'm looking for)

PM me if you're interested or comment here or whatever. Thanks for your attention, I hope to trade a lot here ^^ ;)

I have some flawless pokemon you might be interested in like the clauncher.
I would like a male flawless Honedge.

Yesss please one of my Honedge for your Clauncher, I really want that Clauncher. Do you have it Modest? I add your friend code now and when you're online we'll trade ;)

My Friend Code is 4055-3784-3180 and my ingame nickname is CARLOS, just to remind you ^^

I'll probably be available tomorrow from 1 PM to 2 PM GMT + 1 or 9PM-Midnight. PM me if you can during that times or tell me here!

Yesss... I'm on right now, but I'm going to sleep in some minutes. Do we trade now?? I send you the trade request ;)

****I see you haven't added my friend code yet... I'll go to sleep, I'm so tired... We'd better leave it for tomorrow when you can

Ya sorry amigo I was busy. If you see me online though send me a trade invite.
My IGN is Alan

Ok, I'll tell you or send you an invitation, I'll be connected 1 PM to 2 PM and 9PM to midnight GMT + 1 , you know ;)

If anyone else wants some more Honedges for Masuda/CompetitiveGame just tell me :)

4. Any nature Pokemon with 5 suitable IVs that I don't have. * However, the previous options have priority.
Hm..
Interested in a 5V Adamant Talonflame?
It's not the best, but it's 31/31/xx/31/31/31.
I'm interested in a 5V Honedge :p

Scorched Feathers said:
4. Any nature Pokemon with 5 suitable IVs that I don't have. * However, the previous options have priority.
Hm..
Interested in a 5V Adamant Talonflame?
It's not the best, but it's 31/31/xx/31/31/31.
I'm interested in a 5V Honedge :p

Sorry man, the pokemon is nice, but what I'd like is a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 one :(

Dr.Mario said:
Ok. I will probably be able to trade around midnight then.

Ok, I'll try to be connected at midnight then, if I see you before I'll tell you ;)

Dr.Mario: Thanks a lot for the trade, I hope you like that cool blade :D (lol it even rhymes)

*** Still interested in the other 2 pokémon and some competitive ones maybe ^^

I can get you the Helioptile you want, but it will take a day or so. I'd like a flawless female Honedge if you agree.

Galaxy Hunter said:
I can get you the Helioptile you want, but it will take a day or so. I'd like a flawless female Honedge if you agree.

Ok, no problem, of course I agree, just tell me by the time you get it. Thanks!!!! ;)

Though on Monday GMT +1 I won't be connected, on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, etc. afternoon/evening GMT +1 I will. :)

***UP for more trades/answers if you want :)

ShinyVincent said:
Ar you intressed in a 4IV Darumaka? If not, I think I have 1 5IV.

Well, I'm looking for 5 IVs, so if you have a 5IV Darumaka I accept it of course :D

I've bred the correct Helioptile for you. Send a PM my way when you can trade.

Helioptile (f)

31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Nature, Solar Power

Galaxy Hunter said:
I've bred the correct Helioptile for you. Send a PM my way when you can trade.

Helioptile (f)

31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Nature, Solar Power

Thanks, I'm on! Check my PM, and let's trade as soon as we can :D

EDIT: Trade done, thanks a lot Galaxy, I hope you also like your Honedge!!

Would you like a 5iv Inflitrator Zubat? It's female and perfect to pass down the HA or Competitive :) I'd rally like a Honedge :)

xDkoYx said:
Would you like a 5iv Inflitrator Zubat? It's female and perfect to pass down the HA or Competitive :) I'd rally like a Honedge :)

Ooook... Seems nice ^.^

Do you want it female also or male?

I'll add your FC, I think I'll be connected almost all afternoon GMT + 1, during the following 5 or 6 hours more less.

Back