Ruling Sorting Your Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Australia too, so that's cool. Though I don't know if I would want to sell my cards anyway... I have heaps but if I got rid of some I think I might regret it later.
I don't have any pokemon ex or *, but i have heaps of the old ones. I only recently realised that they've still been making cards, I thought they'd stopped after neo.

WOW!
So you've been away for a while I guess.
What I do know, is if I have any inckling that I might want the card at a future date, then I keep it.
I am tired of trading away cards the later realising they are good (e.g. the 2 scizor ex I pulled :()

lmao, I think I did the worst trade ever, so don't worry. I don't remember all the cards I gave, but it included me giving away Mewtwo, Victreebel, Muk, Zapdos, Cloyster, Snorlax, Nidoqueen and Venomoth (among others) all for a crappy promo Mew. I don't know why I did it... :(

astral boy - i can give you all of these cards to you for free as i really want to give away all of my old ones... lmk if your interested

One of my friends just leaves all his cards stacked up without sleeves on his table at home. Another friend has a book for each set, but it seems impossible to actually take them on trips to trade with. I myself have deck boxes filled with commons and uncommons, and then I have 1 deck box filled with holos I don't want, and a book filled with holos I do want. I want to organize them so that if I want to play a card, it will be there with it's lower evolutions with it, but I haven't found a way of doing that effectively.

Hey I'm new, I've been reading these forums once and a while when browsing PokeBeach. I gotta ask, do you guys put your cars in plastic sleeves and then into pages. I did that, organized by set, but it seems the sleeves are a bit big for the pages and they kind of bunch a bit, doing no damage to the card of course. As far as incomplete and extra cards, I keep all those in plastic sleeves in a plastic container. I bought a box of 10,000 sleeves from plasticgold on the cheap and thats why I have all my cards in plastic sleeves at the very least.

Hmmm,
Yeah I have that problem too with putting cards into my folder.
I just don't sleeve them and put them in. But I also take good care of my folder so that none of them get damaged in any way.
The second that an EX comes out of my folder, though, it goes straight to a sleeve.

Do you keep them in the sleeves when they're in your decks?

... wouldn't that be cheat-er-ing? :eek:

Yes, i do - I keep my shinies and exs if im doing for a deck in a sleeve then my normal purple sleeve. I dont want them damaged =p

oh ok. yeah, I never bother. I should i guess. it's mainly because I have no sleeves to put them in but also because it would make it hard to play with, like shuffling and drawing and that, or if it was a prize you'd be able to tell it was an ex, etc.

I only orgainze my holo/rare/tradeable cards. I have one of the 3-ring Ultra-Pro binders given to competitors at Worlds '04. I have EX's in front, then holos divided by set, special energy, and finally good deck trainers. All my bad RH's, uncommons, and commons go in a plastic or cardboard card box.

i seperate into the type like fire water grass dark fighting psychic steel lighting normal trainer and each energy type the same way

i simply sort by set, if set too big get seperate cards (i have hundreds of RS cards, i sort by 1-30, 31-65, 66-109):);):cool:
And I use rubber band, so the cards may be a little damaged.

I only have 2 Albums (I call it card album :p), 3 rings, Ultra Pro binder...
1st album for cards from Base Set - Skyridge
2nd album for cards from EX RS- now :)

Arranged by type: Water, Grass, Fire, Fighting, Lightning, Psychic/Dark, Colorless/Metal, Trainer, and energy...
Pokemon that has dual type, I put it in one of its type (basic type: like Fire-Dark in Fire, Fire-Metal in fire)

I put cards that I didn't use in my deck in that album...
but now I need more card sleeve... the store hasn't restock them for a long time! gosh!

I have 4 color Deck protector: Transparent (with deck case), red (with deck case), blue (without deck case >,<), black (with deck case), and gold (with deck case)...

I have one huge binder that I put all my cards in. They are arranged in National Pokédex order. All my Trainers are organized into three stacks; A-I, J-R, and S-Z. All Energy are sorted by type, and all Special Energy cards are lumped together as well.

RE:  Sorting Your Cards

DukeFireBird said:
I sort mine by card number by sets

easy for me to find what i need for any TCG game
I also do this...same with my promo's...but my special cards (like rev.holo's, Ex's & shinings/star's) are in a different folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back