Wi-Fi Trades Soren's Player Thread - I'm BACK! REALLY!

RE: Soren's Player Thread - I'm BACK!

Everyone: Good Morning!

Heiogen: I can get you everything that you want right now except for a Life Orb, I'll give it to you when you get your second Dawn Stone. By the way, didn't you ask for something before I left? I can't remember. Oh, and could I have a Wise Lens, please?

PokeLen: That sounds fair, but I seem to recall that I had something pending with you, but I can't remember that, either.

Light Venusaur: Ooo, yes, the Jirachi sounds lovely, but the dogs would be ok as well. But I want the Jirachi more.

I'll trade you a Lvl. 100 Breloom with a Leppa berry for a shiny duskull

ok tell me when you want to trade? But not now i have a trade and battle pending!

Everyone: Good Afternoon! I'll start new trades as soon as I have finished deciphering which Pokemon and Items I need to Pal Park first.

Golem1996: Ooo, that sounds nice, I'll trade as soon as I have one available.

PokeLen: That is just fine, because I will need to clone the Noctowl over the GTS again anyway. What nickname do you want her to have? Currently her name is Trinity.

chill_glacia: Your Pokemon are all ready since before I left and you can have them as soon as you have your Wi-fi working again.

seanius: I have the sneaking suspision that you and I had something planned, but I can't for the life of me remember what...

BlueJay1993: I think I'll be ready as soon as we are on at the same time again.

Dylon: Your Pokemon are still ready for trade whenever you are.

I meant level 100 Swampert for A Pokemon that you think is fair for the trade.I also have Level 100 Raquaza for something. A shiny Pokemon or Ho-oh would be excellent.

CML for the Shiny Milotic and Gengar. I have Movie Darkrai legit.

I will trade some lv100's for some shiny pokemon i want shiny milotic and shiny crogunk check my player thread i have a lot of lv100 pokemon.

Big Surprise guys, I'm back again, for reals this time! I am so, so sorry that I haven't been back in a while, so please let me explain:

First, I went to Honolulu, Hawai'i for a week, (with no gaming devices), which was sort of fun, but since I'm not allowed to swim or stay out in the sun for more than a half-hour, we spent most of our time just shopping. I did find a couple of Japanese video-game toys, so I got some souveniers.

Then it was all preparation for surgery on my left arm at the world famous Mayo clinics in Rochester, Minnesota, then surgery, then recovery. So, just like two days ago have I been capable of using the computer for more than a few minutes, so here I return.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....
I haven't turned on a Pokemon game in a month in a half, and about the only person that I remember I have buisness with is chill_glacia, though not exactly what it was. So everyone that I had planned stuff with, please contact me, (e-mail is preferable).

Oh, and I started a Deviant Art account this month, so check for several Pokemon and gaming related comics and deviations. Requests are always welcome! (link in sig, if not now then soon)

Thanks for having me back!

Back