Wi-Fi Trades Soren's Player Thread - I'm BACK! REALLY!

RE: Soren's Player Thread - Really need shiny Rotom, Spiritomb and Giratina

Kevin Garrett: Actually, by looking through my Pokedex, I've never actually caught or hatched a Budew, Staravia, Onix, Silcoon, Cascoon, Shellos, Glameow, Goldeen, Whiscash, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Bronzor, Finneon, Mantyke, Snover or Sneasel. Be a pal and save me from wasting PokeBalls on any of these creatures. Most of them are preatty common, so thanks in advance.

MCD: If you want to wait until tomorrow, that is just fine - better, actually, I have a busy evening planned. Thanks for the berries!

I can get you the following:

• Staravia
  • Silcoon
  • Cascoon
  • Shellos
  • Finneon

I can also give you TM53 Energy Ball. Does that cover it?

Medichamex972: Finished, thanks.

Kevin Garrett: Sure, any three of those would be fine, and thank you very much in advance for TM 53 Energy Ball.

Dragon Rider of PokeBeach: Your Pokemon are ready, we can trade whenever.

pokedude101: Still have to clone Croagunk again for you, but I have your Whismer* (named EXPLOUD) ready.

chill_glacia: To repeat, your Pokemon are ready.

I won't be able to trade until tonihgt or tomorrow morning. I'll PM you or post here if I see you on.

Just another thing about Deoxy's its a Space C Deoxys!

I have pritty much every tm you want.

Do you think you can get me a Bold Chansey with Natural Cure with Seismic Toss. I'd also appreciate it if it had awesome-above average IV's

We still have to finish our trade. I need TM40 Aerial Ace. In exchange I'll give you one of the Pokemon you need to dex. Does that sound fair?

Do you still like lv100s?

maybe for a shiny milotic if not a deoxys if u get it wat do u want for a girl combee or bagon but not the shiny fearow

How many of the Shines are untouched?

Soren do you?

Everyone: Good Morning, I'm back from animation camp at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design! Please be forgiving if I do not respond to previous agreements right away, I have forgotten what most of them are. And I haven't played a Pokemon game in two weeks! Ok, I'll go through my PMs and last few pages of my Player's Thread and respond here when I find someone with un finished buisness with me.

EDIT: IMPORTANT: BECAUSE OF FORCES UNSEEN, MOST OF THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED, WHICH INCLUDED MY LIST OF PENDING AND COMPLETED TRADES. So, everyone, please contact me again if you remember what our terms of trade were. Thanks.

D.N.A: Marill, Gloom, Shuppet, Groagunk, Noctowl, Diglett, Sandshrew, and Pelipper are all completely untouched, but there are a few others who are within three levels of their catching.

Billy: Yes.

Apparently, based on my PMs, I have buisness with Flamewheel, chill_glacia, Kingdra1996, Kevin Garrett, and Jeremiah50.

RE: Soren's Player Thread - I'm BACK!

Ok Do you like shinys becase i have a shiny groudon and a shiny mettagross 1 is lv50 1 is lv73 and a nouther groudon atlv90 i can get it to lv100 do you have any more shiny milotics?

Everyone: Good Evening! Trying to piece together what I was doing two weeks ago is proving to be most difficult...

Billy: I would be perfectly alright to trading you another Milotic* for a Groudon* at any level, could you PM me with their stats if at all possible? Thanks!

Medichamex972: I've forgotten what I've given you before and what you are interested in, so you will have to make an offer.

yugi12321: I'm assuming that you are refering to your Swampert, in which case I would be happy to give you a Mew for it.

Hey welcome Back Soren
Umm im instrested in Life Orb and All five colored Contest Scarves and 2 Dawn Stone
Look at my Thread below and see What you like

Would u trade: Metang w/Refresh
For my: JAA (cloned) one of the Dogs or a Jirachi from Pokémon: Channel

Back