Wi-Fi Trades Soren's Player Thread - I'm BACK! REALLY!

RE: Soren's Player Thread - I'm in a generous mood - Let's make a Deal!

Sorry... For linoone I also have a few other possibilties like charizard lapras swampert...

RE: Soren's Player Thread - I'm in a generous mood - Let's make a Deal!

Mew EX07: That sounds fine. Did you want the shiny Linoone or the regular Linoone? :)

RE: Soren's Player Thread - Really need shiny Rotom, Spiritomb and Giratina

MewEX07: That would be just fine, surprise me. I'll post here as soon as its ready.

UPDATE: Caught a couple wild Croagunk with Black Sludges yesterday, so they are now up for trade.

There are quite a few of you that have scheduled trades that I haven't heard from in a while, please contact me soon. And superbla96, I will Pal Park your Celebi and Ho-oh today.

I'm in need of a Choice Scarf, so how does this sound?

TM75 Swords Dance & TM89 U-turn <----> Choice Scarf

Just a quick check in, can't do anything serious at the moment.

Kevin Garrett: More than fair, I'll PM you as soon as I can trade.

MCD: Of course, you'll probably get them later this afternoon.

My availability for trading isn't too good, as of now. I can't make the trade until tomorrow morning. Either you can PM me when you're ready tomorrow, or I can PM you.

Kevin Garrett: Excellent, I'll PM you as soon as I wake up - (which based on my current jet lag will be close to 11 :p)

I'm also in need of the Porygon up-grading items. If you have them, let me know if you would trade it for any of the other useful TM's that you want. Also, I know you weren't happy with me because I was using OU Pokemon with over 550 base stats, but when my new team is done, there will be no Garchomp's, Metagross', ect. It's all stradegy; oddly enough, I think it's going to be much better.

Kevin Garrett: Of course. So, an Up Grade, a Dubious Disc, and a Choice Scarf for you. And stradegy is always better than brute force, you should have known that, being a Baton Passer yourself. Anyway, I'd like a rematch once I raise the rest of my first team.

The only reason why I Baton Passed to Metagross was because it has good defenses. That way, I can ensure that it would survive. But, my new, soon-to-be team is better. What do you want for the Dubious Disc and Up-Grade?

Happy belated Independance Day to all my fellow Americans!
Just a reminder to the following people who I still have unfinished buisness with:
With MewEX07, my Linoone* for his lv. 100 something
With Circe., one Spiritomb for one Blissey, time and date to be finalized
With seanius, one Duskull* and one Croagunk* for one lv. 100 Nidoqueen and one lv. 100 Miltank, time and date to be finalized
With Flamewheel, one Sandshrew* for one Unown V*, time and date to be finalized
With Legendary Pkm Master, on Croagunk* and one Duskull* for one Houndour*, time and date to be finalized
With Dylon, a massive 13 for 13 trade dealing with shinies and 10th Anniversary Pokemon
With Kevin Garrett, my Up Grade, Dubious Disc and Choice Scarf for a few TMs
and I think I still have something planned with chill_glacia and badger62

ANYWAY, to all of you, try to contact me before Sunday, July 8th, because starting that day I will be leaving for a two-week animation camp and so will not return until July 22nd-ish.

superbla96: Finished.

MCD: Tell me what hatches from those eggs, I like to keep tabs on what hatches.

I can trade in a few minutes.

Okay, the first one hatched!
Snubbull- Female- Naughty Nature-Run Away- Tail Whip/ Charm/ Close Combat/ Fire Blast. An impressive hatchling!

What terrible timing I had. It seems your gone for the night. I'm still on Wi-Fi waiting to trade in case you come back.

Hatchling 2- Same as #1 except male and Serious Nature.

I'll continue to stay on vecause I saw your username pop up on the Member's List.

Hatchling 3:
Wingull-Timid nature-male-Growl/ Water Gun/ Aqua Ring/ Ice Beam
Hatchling 4:
Torkoal-Jolly Nature-Female-Ember/ Eruption/ SolarBeam/ Protect.
Thanks for the eggs!

hey would you trade my lv 100 weavile and 10 aniv refresh metang for your shiny whismur and shiny croagunk

Back