Wi-Fi Trades Soren's Player Thread - I'm BACK! REALLY!

RE: Soren's Player Thread - I'm in a generous mood - Let's make a Deal!

Lucario4ever: Well, I already have a lv. 5 Froslass that has an Adamant nature, but since it is still so young, you can only tell within 10 points what its IVs are, however, it shows that all of them are going to be at least 20.

As a side note, if you are going into competitive battling, it probably isn't a good idea to tell other potential rivals what your teammates will be, nor let other's raise them. ;)

Soren what do you need Ev and IV for?

Heiogen: Oh boy, that's a big topic. I suggest you read up at Serebii
about IVs:
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml

and about EVs:
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml

Basically, IVs are uncontrollable values that every individual Pokemon (not by species, every individual Pokemon is assigned in every stat upon their creation, whether that is by wild encounter or egg. The higher the value, the more powerful the stat will be by the time they are lv. 100. It's harder to tell on lower levels, but it makes a world of difference at the higher ones.

EVs, on the other hand, are more controllable. Basically, your Pokemon will take on the characteristics of the Pokemon that they fight against. So, a Turtwig will have higher Defense if it only fights Geodude, while the same Turtwig would have higher Speed if it only fought Magikarp.

The above links are much more detailed. And I'll PM you when I have your Jirachi.

Lucario4ever: Sure, you can just have it, I'm not looking at an Attack-heavy Froslass. If you'll wait, I'll use Rare Candies on it to check it's IVs at a higher level, and then turn it off without saving, so that you can be sure that you want to raise her.

Oh, hey Soren. I live in California and it is currently 8:52. Just telling you.

Yeah... Soren? Could we trade soon? I was wondering as well, do you mind if I give you my lvl 71 Celebi that's legit, just 1 level higher? It's moveset is just different. Either one I will give, I just seem to like the untouched better for now because it already knows Perish Song.

do u have any lvl 100's soren

Oh yeah, Soren? Do you happen to have an untouched Ho-oh from Naval Rock? Need one of those too.

Hauntyd_Wish: Yes, I also have an untouched Ho-oh from Navel Rock, and the condition of the Celebi really doesn't bother me. And sorry, but enough time hasn't passed for me to Pal Park either one yet.

somey2622: PMed you a list.

lucario4ever: sorry, if you're still on I'll give her to ya. PM me.

When you Pal Park if you could Pal Park both, I'll try and find something to trade for Ho-oh.

lucario4ever: Well, it looks like her stats are pretty random. She has perfect Defense, crap HP and Special Defense, and high-mediocre everything else. For what you would be using her for, I don't think that she would be the best canidate, but you can still have her.

Hauntyd_Wish and superbla96: I have one Lugia ready, but didn't have room for another or the Ho-oh today. Who ever I don't trade with today (if I trade with anyone at this late hour) will get theirs tomorrow.

Bonsly: Still haven't heard a definitive answer from you yet.

Heiogen: I have your Jirachi ready, but didn't have room for your Celebi today.

cjdc: Finished

D.N.A: Finished

2tala: Still haven't heard from you yet.

Dylon: Except for one set of Choice Specs (in progress), ALL of your requested Pokemon are ready for trade

somey2622: I know that you want a Milotic, but you have to tell me what you will give me before I can take you seriously

badger62: I have your requested Pokemon ready and can trade whenever, and I'm sorry if I sounded mean to you earlier, I've been fried this week.

Lugia58: Still waiting to hear what your offer is.

I'm ready to trade actually, just let me add you ands such to my Pal Pad.
(( Edit: Edit: Never mind... ))

Do you have any Totodiles??? I have the TM for Brine and I really need a Totodile...

Hauntyd_Wish: Sure, I'll log on as soon as I have you registered.

D.N.A: Yeah, I'll give you a Tododile as soon as I'm finished up with Hauntyd_Wish.

I don't suppose you would be able to breed on to it Ice Punch? If you can't I'm still very happy :D

D.N.A: Nope, sorry, just a regular Tododile. I'm done with H_W, log on now.

do you have the wide lens item?

Thanks Soren! I'm almost on... Do you have any spare eggs btw?

Back