Sonic Cronichles

It looks ..ok
The guy in the video makes it sound lame heres some gameplay and a grasp of the story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4j1S-3J4MU

0:00-0:05 Just saying the product isn't rated
0:06-0:09 Just showing the companies that made/ published the game
0:10-0:21 A little bit of story and what I think is angel island is what there showing
0:22-0:38 Showing more storyline egg man a switch and the main enemies I assume
0:39-0:49 More Game play and animated characters
0:50-0:59 More game play and front cover of the case
1:00-1:05 Comapanies and the fall will be 2008

Apparently the world is being attacked by eggman's robots (again)
But we have old apearences BIG THE CAT oh yay...fishing

O great! A carbon copy! (again) eggman sent robots to take over the earth (again) And now you can take the suckieness anywhere! SEGA will fall,crash,burn and die in 2 years...

I am personally looking forward to it because IO have always been a Sonic fan and Bioware is makeing it so it can't be that bad.

It looks like it should be interesting, but I wish you could rent DS games, then I'd try it. I don't want to spend 30 or 40 dollars to find I don't like it and only get half my money back.

Bioware is making it.

It doesn't matter what pre-conceived notions you have about sonic games, I don't think Bioware has ever made a bad game.

Yeah Bioware is very good at making stuff
Now that I think of Bioware I am kinda liking it already

The game looks absolutely amazing. I cannot wait to get my hands on this, I've been following it ever since it's unveiling.

Also, a quick heads up. For those who don't know, there will be a reservation promotion for the game. According to a recent Sega newsletter, a set of 3 styluses featuring Sonic, Knuckles and Shade will be availible to those who reserved the game upon pick up at GameStop and GameCrazy. In addition, a special DS skin will be availible to those who reserve the game at Circut City.

darkrai1246 said:
O great! A carbon copy! (again) eggman sent robots to take over the earth (again) And now you can take the suckieness anywhere! SEGA will fall,crash,burn and die in 2 years...

Dude I don't think you realize everything thats going into this game for you to judge it like that. Bioware is doing it, they are the master of RPG look at Mass Effect Jade Empire and etc. Im sure that Sonic Chronicles will be a well deserved treat to the DS.

Edit: BTW Oops I didn't see that people before already stated Biowares awesomeness

I saw some screen shots of it from NP (Nintendo Power) and it looked ok.
I am going to buy it and see how I like it.
But finally the chao garden is coming back.

Hmm
I didn't all like the chao garden all that much I thin it's just another way of getting more play time and drawing n00bs in

I'll be picking it up probably in two weeks. Heard mixed reviews about it, so I'll just see for myself. Can't go wrong with Sonic right? RIGHT?? ;f

dmaster out.

Back