Something with no sense at all....

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Well, remember the episode where Jessie caught Seviper? Okay, at one part Jessie's Hair got bit off by Seviper. You might be thinking, " What's Wrong with That?", but there's something funny here.

Jessie's Hair grew back, in the same episode, in the same Day. Is it even Possible to grow at least 2 inches of Hair in one Episode? I don't think so.... So, what are your opinions?

hair extensions, jessy got shaved once (scyter), and it grew back, I think she's wearing a wig....or she has a lot of hair extensions :p

Jesse goes through hair lengths all the time. Like c-m said, she was shaved by a Scyther once and grew it back. Her hair gets owned all the time by pokemon, but to keep it for the kids they just return it to normal, instead of her having numerous hair lengths throughout the entire seasons so it's confusing.

Nah, she can regenerate her hair...haven't you guys thought that Jesse could be an alien? Yes, that may be true.

RE:  Something with no sense at all....

Abhorsen said:
Jesse goes through hair lengths all the time. Like c-m said, she was shaved by a Scyther once and grew it back. Her hair gets owned all the time by pokemon, but to keep it for the kids they just return it to normal, instead of her having numerous hair lengths throughout the entire seasons so it's confusing.

Well, I forgot about Scyther..... Anyways, you got a point there.... It might be really, confusing and complicating to remember Jessie's Hair Lengths from Episode to Episode.

Back