So, what music are ya'll into?

Elegost Eruaphadion

Guard of the Fountain Court
So, anyone obsessed with any bands? Seen any live? Who are your favourite 10?

I've seen Kings of Leon and Muse live, and am off to see the Kooks in April.

Top 10 Bands:

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Muse
Kings of Leon
The Kooks
Rodrigo & Gabriela
John Frusciante
Queens of the Stone Age
Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
John Butler Trio

Topic open. =)

Generally I like a bit of everything. It's like a "If I hear it, I like it or I don't". So I can end up liking like, 1 song from a guy that has done like 300. Lol.

But generally I listen to Nightwish, Within Temptation and Evanessence.

I like Heavy Metal, Rock, and Classical Music.

I like My Chemical Romance, Living Colour, Rage Against the Machines, Beastie Boys, The Fall of Troy, and Metallica.

AFI, Against Me!, Alice in Chains, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Army Of Anyone, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Bad Religion, Beastie Boys, The Bee Gees, Blaqk Audio, Blink-182, Bloc Party, Bon Jovi, The Bravery, Breaking Benjamin, Bush, Creed, Daft Punk, Death Cab for Cutie, Disturbed, Dragonforce, Dropkick Murphies, Editors, Fall Out Boy, Finger Eleven, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, Gorillaz. Green Day, Guster, Head Automatica, Hellogoodbye, H.I.M., Hoobastank, I Hate Myself, Incubus, Interpol, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, The Kooks, Linkin Park, Lit, Live, Lost Prophets, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Modest Mouse, Muse, My Chemical Romance, New Found Glory, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Offspring, OK Go, Panic At The Disco, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, Queens of the Stoneage, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Rancid, Reel Big Fish, R.E.M., Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against, Say Anything, Seether, Shinedown, The Shins, Shiny Toy Guns, Silversun Pickups, The Smashing Pumpkins, Snow Patrol, Spoon, Staind, Stone Temple Pilots, Story of the Year, The Strokes, Sublime, Sum 41, System of a Down, Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, Thursday, The Used, U2, Velvet Revolver, We Are Scientists, Weezer, 30 Seconds To Mars

I like alot more but thats basically it for my main list.

Krucifier said:
Generally I like a bit of everything. It's like a "If I hear it, I like it or I don't". So I can end up liking like, 1 song from a guy that has done like 300. Lol.

But generally I listen to Nightwish, Within Temptation and Evanessence.

I am the same way! But as far as constant bands that I like, I'm a fan of Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, and Blink 182! Other than that just random songs!

Papi Manny, what's with the alphabatizing?

I dunno, I'm a little wishy-washy myself, but when it comes to music, I'm pretty straightforward.

1) Tom Petty
2) Journey
3) AC/DC
4) The Beatles
5) Rolling Stones
6) Aerosmith
7) .38 Special
8) Boston
9) Styx
10) Queen
11) Pink Floyd
12) Steve Miller
13) Fleetwood Mac
14) Def Leppard
15) Guns n' Roses

No particular order

1) Carpenters
2) ABBA
3) Nat King Cole
4) Beatles
5) Bee Gees

Old-fashioned me.

I'm like MK and Krucifier, but there is one genre I hate in particular...

COUNTRY!!

Don't remind me of how awful it is!

Unfortunatley almost everyone else in my family likes country, and when you're from the Midwest, well...

Yeah, ya get the picture.

Well I'm in the midwest and everyone I know despises it, well except 1 of my friends. But Yes I understand what you mean!

Sylar said:
Papi Manny, what's with the alphabatizing?

I dunno, I'm a little wishy-washy myself, but when it comes to music, I'm pretty straightforward.
Just C&P from my facebook. Already took the time to alphabetize it on there.

Too many to remember, but I'll try anyway.
My favourite at the moment has to be We Are Scientists.
Then, in no particular order are: They Might Be Giants, Futureheads, The Killers, The Automatic, The Young Knives, Modest Mouse, Hadouken!, Klaxons, Muse, Jimmy Eat World, Feeder, Levellers, Interpol, Jack Penate, Silversun Pickups, Fields, Milburn, The Rakes, Pendulum, Maximo Park, Ok Go, Hard Fi, Kaiser Chiefs, New Order, I Was A Cub Scout, Sons And Daughters, Idlewild, Goodbooks and The Twang.
I also like a few random songs from different bands, including Elbow and Hot Chip.
There are probably more, but I don't think there are many more.

I don't really have a favorite band, but I'd listen to anything that catches my ear and that has a good beat. No Country for me too. :[

dmaster out.

Green Day would probally be my favorite band. But I like a ton of diffrent music, like Rap,Rock,Punk Rock,ect.

Back