So, what are you going to run for Gym Challenge?

Arcanine 274

=/
just like what the title says, what are you planning on running for GC? Or, if you are in another country what are you planning to run for Nationals, if you are going? I myself, am not sure, since i can't seem to decide. here are my finalists

Decks:
Jynxfett
T2 Arcanine ex
Rock-Lock
Lunarock
Queendom
Machamp LM

Metagame:
Gengar
SMP
Blastoise ex rogue
Sandslash d rogue
Spin tail t-tar rogue

so 6 decks, and i can't think of what i want to use! if you want you can help me ;). anyway so go ahead and post here what you are gonna run, or planning on running. even if u can't decide, post your finalists like i did, along with the metagame and all of us will help you out. thanx and hope to see posts soon! :)

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
well
TOOL deck
BUGGIN' deck
S&K deck
those are my 3 best decks, I'm going to try buggin some more on other tournament and S&K is going to be tried a lot, but I think I'll stick to TOOL, I'm trying to play it as less as I can so other people forget about it :D.

BTW, if you really want to chose a deck, chose a non-archetype or not-famous deck, this is too obvious and is countered to much, and it's not fun playing against.

Arcanine 274

=/
oh yeah i forgot about that thing. I personally think that Tool or S&K is the best bet, Tool probably being it. But it all depends on experience with the deck and Metagame so hope ya do well at Nats (i'm guessing that is where you are going)!

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  So, what are you going to run for Gym Challenge?

Arcanine 274 said:
oh yeah i forgot about that thing.  I personally think that Tool or S&K is the best bet, Tool probably being it.  But it all depends on experience with the deck and Metagame so hope ya do well at Nats (i'm guessing that is where you are going)!

Arcanine out.
thanks, tool really is the best, people often underestimate the power of a T2 80 :D and having tools as attack boost and healing, makes it a big part of my deck and makes up for slowking's low HP.

btw, I wouldn't go for jynxfett, it's too slow and too easily countered, and 40 is still a very low amount of damage. and leave out the obvious ones like Rock-Lock, Lunarock and Queendom, which leaves us with T2 arcanine and lm machamp, chose which one is best for you, (probably RK9:D)

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:   So, what are you going to run for Gym Challenge?

btw, I wouldn't go for jynxfett, it's too slow and too easily countered, and 40 is still a very low amount of damage.
but the beauty of Jynxfett is that it is a T1 deck burn or paralysis, and disrupts the opponent so much that the game could be over by T3-T4 the only bad part is that i lacks a big strong attack, so i have teched in an EXTRA-SECRET card into it so noone will know expect it when i blast them away with it.;).

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:    So, what are you going to run for Gym Challenge?

Arcanine 274 said:
btw, I wouldn't go for jynxfett, it's too slow and too easily countered, and 40 is still a very low amount of damage.
so i have teched in an EXTRA-SECRET card into it so noone will know expect it when i blast them away with it.;).
W / P, hmm, either the eeveelutions, slowking or something else. it has to be something fast, but powerful, preferably basic with less then 110 HP, so I'm thinking about suicune ex, mr.mime ex, mew ex hp, deoxys ex, articuno ex or kyogre ex

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
I'm Gonna use my Hydro Generator

Or the following others: (my versions not copied)

The Poisonous Gator
Sparkfire
Fast Retreat
Machamp LM
Slegde Hammer
S&K
Dark & Ex(Rocket style)

Please if these don't work or aren't good please tell my so:)

Arcanine 274

=/
Huh something tells me we've had an argument about this before, cute-mew:p.  anyway I'm probably not going to let anyone know, until I play it against a LBS deck so i can make sure it works, since LBS is 1 of jynxfett's worst match-ups, since Steelix OHKO's everything in here. Roselia helps, but won't last too long.  anyway, i'd go with TOOL deck, so that's my help for you.:D

and RickRaptor77 can i see the Machamp list via PM so i can give pointers on it, cause i don't know what the rest of them are, except S&K which is hard to build.

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Rickraptor77 said:
someone is actually using my idea :D, that's the bestdeck :p.
all I can say is: play with what you like, cause if you don't like it, yuo won't be as good playing it.

arcanine 274 said:
blalabla... (not really :p)

well, yes, we've argued about this before, and you'll see a lot of steelix ex on gym, believe me.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

Arcanine 274 said:
i don't know what the rest of them are Arcanine out.
Fast Retreat utalizes a lot of Pokemon (20) which have no retreat costs
or have a pokebodies that let's them have no retreat cost+ Balloon Berrys

Sparkfire uses a lot of  strong fire & electric pokemon (22) which makes u dicard a lot of energy cards along with power charges, energy retrivals & Mr Stone's Projects.

Sledge Hammer uses LM Aggron, Steelix ex & Ds Hariyama, HP Armaldo along with Fluffy berry & Solid Rages with a few other things.

Dark Ex( Rocket's style ) uses all the Rockets exes and a lot of pokemon for Dark Marowak to avenge;)

Scizor VS Me

Aspiring Trainer
At Ga Gym i was in 5th place and a guy play jinex and wobbfet and new ex with some unknow i forgot what letter. It put 1 baics form ure hand to the beach and another one switch you bench for ure active the new active is burn and confuse.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

RE:   So, what are you going to run for Gym Challenge?

Rickraptor77 said:
Arcanine 274 said:
i don't know what the rest of them are Arcanine out.
Fast Retreat utalizes a lot of Pokemon (20) which have no retreat costs
or have a pokebodies that let's them have no retreat cost+ Balloon Berrys

Sparkfire uses a lot of  strong fire & electric pokemon (22) which makes u dicard a lot of energy cards along with power charges, energy retrivals & Mr Stone's Projects.

Sledge Hammer uses LM Aggron, Steelix ex & Ds Hariyama, HP Armaldo along with Fluffy berry & Solid Rages with a few other things.

Dark Ex( Rocket's style ) uses all the Rockets exes and a lot of pokemon for Dark Marowak to avenge;)

Honestly i Beat these decks at regions but they wher really though to beat.

And if you modefied them a little they would be Awsome in Gym Challenge:D

Arcanine 274

=/

Scizor VS Me said:
At Ga Gym i was in 5th place and a guy play jinex and wobbfet and new ex with some unknow i forgot what letter. It put 1 baics form ure hand to the beach and another one switch you bench for ure active the new active is burn and confuse.
what age division are you in??? this is one of the Elite 4's secret decks, and it is really good, but hard to master. I think they've named it Mew-Lock, but i don't know if they've decided on an official name for it yet.

Arcanine out.