So many decks....

Ghost Poke Master

Savor the bacon....C-M`s bacon
did anyone ever notic there were so many decks coming out with MT

heres just a few:
New speedspread(elictivire and amphy)
walreboth
paleontology(mixture of the two fossils)
The triangle(azelf mespirit uxie+a main attacker)
krickitune variants
and so many others...
sry if this is the wrong forum but this is the best one i could find for it

tell me about it. I was thinking the same thing myself. There are so many good cards in mt. Garchomp, Kricketune, Exeggutor, Walrein, Magmortar, Electivire...

Amphy is DP3? Lol I forgot. Anywayz, the other fossil, Rampardos or something, won't be played because of suckiness. Bastiodon has some uses tho. I hope we see some cool Triangle combos, I like those. Walrein won't be played that much, but I think Ambipom will be.
And you forgot Dodrio, which is >9000 times a better speedspreader than Electivire.

I think we all know why so many decks are coming out of MT: because it's a good set. However, I didn't think this many would come from it.
Another one you've missed, Nidoqueen decks (probably with the likes of Crawdaunt Ex (HP)).
And I think Parasect may become popular as well since it seems to have some potential.
I think a few more decks will come from this set as well.

For true.....When I went to the pre-release I was opening each pack and there were ideas popping out of my head it was crazy but I think there will be even more decks out of Shining Darkness WHOOO SD!!!!!

P.S. Dragon Frontiers is so far the best set yet
P.S.S 12.56% for the reason of this post was to try to show off my TC
P.S.S.S HOPE IT WORKS!

MONKEY POKéMON RULE
Curses it didn't work

5d346ea0b8153aa23677a27538c2f880.png

Feraligatr is going to be played with Aerydactle hp. I give credit to brian conover for that one.

Also gardevoir pk/ursaring mt, or what i like to call "psy smack to da face"

green_monkey said:
For true.....When I went to the pre-release I was opening each pack and there were ideas popping out of my head it was crazy but I think there will be even more decks out of Shining Darkness WHOOO SD!!!!!

P.S. Dragon Frontiers is so far the best set yet
P.S.S 12.56% for the reason of this post was to try to show off my TC
P.S.S.S HOPE IT WORKS!

MONKEY POKéMON RULE
Curses it didn't work

5d346ea0b8153aa23677a27538c2f880.png

DF was not the best And GPM Octi-Snipe is not MT it's a Combo of DP-MT

I agree with Blazikenx, a stage 2 and a stage 3 are by no means speedy, and the supporters are necessary to make em even PLAYABLE, but it still does not mean they are fast.
Oh and you can't post images from your computer, you gotta upload em to the internet first.

i never said it was a fast deck....i said it spreads the damage and it`s nickname is new speedspread it`s not fas to setup..it`s fast to ko when it`s setup

Ghost Poke Master said:
did anyone ever notic there were so many decks coming out with MT

heres just a few:
New speedspread(elictivire and amphy)
walreboth
paleontology(mixture of the two fossils)
The triangle(azelf mespirit uxie+a main attacker)
krickitune variants
and so many others...
sry if this is the wrong forum but this is the best one i could find for it
Amphy is in DP3.
Walreboth? ....Walrein?
Paleontology. Alright, don't mix the fossils, they don't go with each other. One of them might work, but together, no.
The Triangle thing is horrible, 30 max. It'd be a good just fun league deck, but competitive..no.
Kricketune is OK, but if the Opponent sets up you're not going to make it.

You're missing Gatr, Garchomp, Monarchy, and several others.

Arcanine out.

Back