so i found this out at prereleases...

shocker_125

CRASHER WAKE FTW!!!
well i found out at prereleases, that for stormfront, there is a set, 2 lv.x's, and that there is a pattern on where the lv.x is in the box. and that for every 3 boxes there is a charmander, every 6 boxes there is a charmeleon, and every 9 there is a charizard (that was just for our prerelease.) and every box had 1 shiny.

the pattern for stormfront, (says the tournament director, also # 3 in the U.S) is the level x in the first column(left side) is between the 2nd pack and the 7th pack (from front to back), and is the same for the right column.

thank you for your input, but this question is resolved....

RE: PLEASE ANSWER THIS!

Well if you are going to buy a box then there will be a certain minimum amount of Lv.X's that you'll get. For most sets it is around 2.

Its not a set minimum, there are crap boxes that have none, I would be soo disapointed :(

Most of the time you will get at least 1 or 2 Lvl X, just as with the EX-series as there was at least 1 or 2 pokemon ex in those boxes. I don't know teh rarity of the shiny pokemon, and as for the charizard line, I think there is about 1 card per box of them.
But as RiseDarkraiRise stated it's completely random so you could end up with 5 lvl X or none :p

I've bought a lot of LA packs and have never come across any Lv Xs. So I don't know if it's a set amount. However I managed to pull 2 EXs when I bought various EX series packs.

^buying packs at random you will always have a 1/36 chance of pulling a LV.X (i think) but with a box you are almost guaranteed to get a LV.X.

well i found out at prereleases, that for stormfront, there is a set, 2 lv.x's, and that there is a pattern on where the lv.x is in the box. and that for every 3 boxes there is a charmander, every 6 boxes there is a charmeleon, and every 9 there is a charizard (that was just for our prerelease.) and every box had 1 shiny.

the pattern for stormfront, (says the tournament director, also # 3 in the U.S) is the level x in the first column(left side) is between the 2nd pack and the 7th pack (from front to back), and is the same for the right column.

thank you for your input, but this question is resolved....

Well, at my Pre-release there were no Charmanders or Charmeleons pulled. We did have 5 Charizards pulled out of 6 boxes. There was 2 Lv X's per box pulled with about 1 shiny about almost every other box as there was 4 pulled in the same 6 boxes.

At my Pre-release we opened 3 boxes and found a total of 3 Charmanders 2 Charmeleons and 1 Charizard. One Charmeleon was pulled out of one box and then a Charmeleon and a Charmander was pulled out of the second box. The Third box had the other remaining 2 Charmanders and Charizard. Also, every box had 2 LV. X's, but the box with the 2 Charmanders and Charizard had 3 LV. X's in the box. It was just a really good box.

Ha, I wish zard was one in every 9 boxes (got 2 already). :D But yea, it's just a random thing, except for those freak events (like the time all the reverse holos in HP were replaced by stars).

Back