Snorlax & Munchlax Ultra PRO Products Announced

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ultra PRO will be releasing a new line of TCG accessories featuring Snorlax and Munchlax!
No release date is known yet, but we should see them in Q2. These are obviously to celebrate the release of Legends: Arceus, which features both Pokemon.
As usual, the products feature stock Ken Sugimori artwork. Snorlax previously received its own Ultra PRO line with the same artwork and different colors.

15951-200x200.jpg

2″ Album Binder

15949-200x185.jpg

4-Pocket Portfolio

15950-200x192.jpg

9-Pocket Portfolio

15954-200x171.jpg

9-Pocket PRO-Binder

15952-1-167x200.jpg

Card Sleeves...

Continue reading...

Don't use stock art challenge - Pokemon edition (IMPOSSIBLE) (GONE WRONG) (3 RANDOM PEOPLE SUED AND BEATEN UP BY NINTENDO NINJAS)

See, looking at this I think I realize, the biggest problem isn't simply "stock art", the problem is bad graphic design. This has stock art, and still...I find these amazing. I really liked these.

See, looking at this I think I realize, the biggest problem isn't simply "stock art", the problem is bad graphic design. This has stock art, and still...I find these amazing. I really liked these.
I hate it. Forget the stock art, why is it red, black and beige? At least match their colors. This should've been for zoroark IMO.

I wish these had better art, but the style and coloring are actually really great. I also love the Pokedex numbers above their images as well. If only they continue this design with other pokemon and their evolution chain, or if they don't have one, with their Mega evolutions or other forms (I'm totally not implying Mewtwo with both Mega Mewtwo X and Y).

Unfortunately, the design of the Pokemon items doesn't really convince me. Better color choice and better artwork which is exciting and refreshing would be more optimal.

I think the stock artwork problem is worse in recent years since pre ORAS we used to get new Sugimori artwork of all the pokemon from regions whose games were being remade

Back