Snorlax from XY10 'Awakening of the Psychic Kings'

I could see this working with Hypno. Probably not very good because your opponent can just hit you with that new stadium, but it could work.

A 120-damage attack you can use while Asleep? Noice. Three Energy is kinda cumbersome, though.

Hypno's an obvious partner for this thing. I don't see this being a deck on its own because 120 damage on its own isn't "main attack" material in today's game, but it might be a nice secondary attacker in any deck that feature Hypno... or any kind of Sleep strategy.

Not only will it have synergy with Hypno, it also has a very similar hand-drawn artwork style to that Hypno as well. Playing with style! xD

This is how the world ends, right? NM + mew + ff belt plus the quezed in hypno snorlax line for more disruption.

This can go well in the darkrai hypno deck with the fighting fury belt it gets to be 180 hp on a basic non ex pokemon that can do 140 damage if it is asleep, also can be powered by max elixir as well....although u could run altaria to get rid of snorlax's weakness because darkrai is also weak to fighting

Snorlax w/ Fighting Fury Belt and Hypno would be the key combo here. With Sleep and FFB, it's doing 130 damage. It can definitely 2-shot basically anything, and most of the time the prize race could be in your favor. Though I can only see this being decent in Standard, it's definitely the next big "fun deck".

Not only will it have synergy with Hypno, it also has a very similar hand-drawn artwork style to that Hypno as well. Playing with style! xD
Well, both Hypno and Snorlax are drawn by Tomokazu Komiya, so they have the same style :)

2 hypno on the bench + all night party + ffb/muscle band could be a pretty good combo. I also like the idea of a pokemon being able to attack while asleep. I'd like to see more of it

The card just simply isn't good enough. You put in too much for no where near enough payoff.

In the art work, is that the bridge in X and Y that we had to sing him off. What I don't understand then is why aren't they happy about this :p.

Are they pushing him down a hill?
It looks like in the bottom left corner is a Hypno maybe using dream eater or Hypnosis Snorlax. The 3 dudes are running away in fear and the chick is like, "Hey this is crazy, I better post it on Poké-gram!"

I was getting sick of useless Snorlaxes in literally every set, at least this one is kinda interesting !
Dat Artwork thou

Back