Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Round 2 Standings and Round 3 Pairings are up!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Info for Round 1 posted) All 16 spots Filled!!!

it's van der clava!

same question for Sar86

RE: Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Info for Round 1 posted) All 16 spots Filled!

Falcom:
Its Sean-PC

RE: Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Info for Round 1 posted) All 16 spots Filled!

I found him on and lost by a prize... 3 more rounds and 15 more tourneys. That's enough for me.

Celebi: lol, It may be more rounds if you win your last 3 games:)

Everyone: After you face your opponent, PM what deck you and your opponent used. Strategies are not necessary. This is to ensure that nobody is switching decks.
Also, if your RS name isn't the same as your beach/gym username please post it or cahnge it on RS. Thanks

Update coming soon

bigpokex: You will be back-up # 3. You can't join until a person drops or gets DQed

Zach, I'm a little surprised that you won with that deck. lol

I got smacked around by falcom4ever
Went through 25 cards w/o hitting a candy... lol

update...

Updated with all of the standings. Remember to give me results by Saturday. If your name is underlined in the standings, you have yet to give me results. Please PM me for extensions if you have a valid excuse, if not, you are DQed. GL

I will try to get my battle done today.

Just a thought, after the 1st round you should post what all the decks were. This way it prevents you from having an advantage by knowing what all the deck were. It also makes it like any other tournament, where everyone pretty much knows what everyone else is playing after the 1st round.

ok, hurry up though please

I lost. I used Plox and he used Machamp

i lost. i'm gashmoigidy. he used regigigas and i used g pokemon

Sean: Thats a good idea. I will do that today

Round 2 Pairings

Falcom4Ever vs. Yoyofsho16
Ghetto Overlord vs. Luca
LunarWing vs. Blazekin 1111
Pokekid Brandon vs. Smacktack
Chanman45 vs. Celebi23
Sar86 vs. George2FRESH
Gashmoigidy vs. Martainia
Jariel vs. Rayquazaex

You have until next Monday to finish your matches.

Anyone battling George2FRESH or Rayquazaex, hold on, I will contact them to join the network

Hey! Lunar Wing told me to play tonight, and you immediately kick me out? I hardly count that as fair.

Hey smacktack, you said we had until tomorrow after your school day to finish our game. I hardly find this fair to kick Zyflair out like this.

I agree, but I'm not going to start arguing. And I beat Chanman because of the time limit. Epic match, I played Rampardos and he played Gardevoir/Mesperit. I never saw a Gallade, I'm not sure about that. Very good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back