SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

I believe this will be the November Set for America. I can't wait for the cards to be revealed. I want the english title to be Thunderous Jolt, or better yet Voltage Strike. Yeah, that that sounds more plausible.

Huh, now I wonder if maybe we're getting Dragon Storm on October as a special miniset, similar to Shining Legends last year... If it included this card (and maybe a Black Kyurem-GX? Since there's the white one already), it could match the Year of Legendary giving Reshiram and Zekrom on that month!

Then again, we could also just get a Kyurem+Zekrom promo box like with Raikou+Entei and Tornadus+Thundurus (and only get full arts of Reshiram whenever Dragon Storm releases, like with Lucario in Forbidden Light).

Wait. In October, during the Year of the Legendary Pokemon ft. Reshiram and Zekrom. Maybe we'll get a promo box ft. Those two: Reshiram-GX from SM6a and that Zekrom-GX

Oh, one of the gym promos we never get!
Remember Pallossand GX? Alolan Raticate GX? Gym promos that never came over to the US.
Oh, and that Aether Paradise Foundation Employee?
NOPE!

Oh, one of the gym promos we never get!
Remember Pallossand GX? Alolan Raticate GX? Gym promos that never came over to the US.
Oh, and that Aether Paradise Foundation Employee?
NOPE!
Remember them? Yes boo, I got both of them in my binder :p
But yes, I would love to see them released internationally, and hopefully Zekrom would too! But like @jessalakasam said, it could very well be integrated into Dragon Storm (or as a promo associated with that)

I can't get to excited about this since we still haven't seen an English printof alolan raticate gx

Fairy Alolan Ninetales-GX? Hmm... Sounds interesting!

Any thoughts on how that card might pair with a Sylveon-GX deck? Sounds like that pairing could really wreck some opponents.

Everyday i enter to the page just to see if there´s any news about Fairy Rise
I need a Slurpuff GX man

I guess since there aren't that many Pokemon, repeating the same ones will happen from time to time.

^^^This. I'm eagerly anticipating a time when there will be 800+ Pokemon and finally, at long last, we won't constantly get repeats of the same ones!!

Cannot wait to add this sceptile to my expanded Ninja Box deck. With all the rainbow and prism energy i will be immuned to Ultra Beasts. Muhaha

Back