Activity SM OU Tournament the First! - PP Wins!

I'd like to see if we can hit 16, and then we'll probably start.

Also I'm very impressed with the turnout thus far and I sincerely thank all of you for showing interest!

This tournament isn't for the DS, anyone can play on the simulators Pokémon Showdown and Pokémon Online :)
I must have missed something!

I'll be in then, since while I'm holidays, my timezones match up with the Americans and the Europeans. ^.^

EDIT: So, I can use any Pokemon that's not in that ban list, right?

I'll probably do really bad, but sure, I'm in. Maybe I'll learn something. :D

(BTW I can only play Fridays and Saturdays if that's OK.)

Okay, the bracket is live!

The bracket can be found here.

If you can't access Challonge right now, here are the pairings.

@double o squirtle vs @King Arceus
@PikaMasterJesi vs @Professor Palutena
@丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅 vs @Blakers
@Miyami~~ vs @bbninjas
@thegrovylekid vs @professorlight
@scattered mind vs @Spammy
@Celever vs @PG24
@rainyman123 vs @Equinox

All matches are best of 3. Feel free to share replays if you want but they aren't required. You are responsible for contacting your opponent and arranging a match time.

Round 1's deadline will be Tuesday, December 13 at 5pm EST.

We don't have to save replays, right? Because I didn't in my match.

Anyhow, the results were me winning both games. Tempest put up a great fight, even though his team was at an initial disadvantage.

We don't have to save replays, right? Because I didn't in my match.

Anyhow, the results were me winning both games. Tempest put up a great fight, even though his team was at an initial disadvantage.

Get in the habit of saving replays because disputes can be resolved with them for your own protection.

Hey folks.

With the addition to Landorus-I to the banlist, this tournament will be effectively banning Landorus-I starting Round 2 to avoid any hiccups in teambuilding. You may still use Landorus-I in your Round 1 teams.

Back