• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Slurpuff / Klinklang / Aegislash

Zid

Aspiring Trainer
Experience: Novice

Pokemon
  • 2-2 Slurpuff
  • 2-0-2 Klinklang (Plasma one, sorry, not familiar with set names yet)
  • 2 Skyarmory EX
  • 2-2-2-2 Aegislash (2 of both versions)
  • 1-1 Aromatisse
  • 3 Xerneas
Total: 23

Trainers
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 N
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 2 Fairy Garden
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 4 Rare Candy
Total: 24

Energy
  • 5 Fairy
  • 8 Steel

Strategy
So i'm really new to the game, but I dive head first into everything I get into :D I own few of these cards, but I'm willing to toss down a bit of cash to get what I need.

So, idea behind this deck is Aegislash tank. Essentially, Klinklang/Slurpuff chill in the back, and Aegislash is your main attacker. Skyarmory is a backup. Aegis uses king shield or his slash based on what hes fighting, but between the two will one/two round most things. With shield he becomes immune to damage, and with slur/klang in back, EX's can't hurt him, he can't be stalled by things like Accelgor, and he can crush things with 140 damage slashes/being damage immune every other turn. Fairy gardens here in case you HAVE to retreat, then its free, making the few energy in the deck last longer. Max potions are here to make Slash even more tanky.

Any help would be awesome :D Currently I run a quad-color deck because I don't have much, but Fairys are super awesome it seems and I love steel types in the games so... thanks!

Could really use some advice :) I've been picking up most of the cards online, just need to pick up a xerneas starter to complete it (and get 2 klink's)

I'd suggest balancing the energy lineup more so you can get more use out of Xerneas so probably like this:
6 Metal
7 Fairy

Also you might want to add Skyla's so you can search out those rare candies when you need them.
-1 Doublade
-1 Max Potion
-1 Muscle Band
+3 Skyla

Since Aegislash is your main attacker you need more than just 2 Honedge. You need at least 3
-1 Something else (I don't know what to remove because your list is so tight)
+1 Honedge

I built and played 3 games with it online. ... Got destroyed. The decks too slow abd inconsistent

Dont use aegislash with klinklank. Its as you said to slow. You shouldnt run 2 2-step pokemon in one deck unless its really good and you have tropical beach. Even then its really unreliable.

A deck similar to this that you should build is Steel Fairies. Which is Klinklank and Aromatisse. Tech in 1 Virizion Ex for special conditions. Then add in steel attackers that are basic pokemon. Like Skarmory, Registeel, and Cobalion.

From there add 4 Prism Energy and 4 Rainbow Energy with a few basic energy, fairy or steel. idk w/e you want.

Then supporters are something like
3 Juniper (You dont want to always dump your resources with this deck)
4 N
3 Shauna
3 Skyla (To grab rare candy and stuff)

Items should include
level ball (To grab basics)
Heavy ball (maybe its up to you)
Ultra Ball
2/3 Rare Candy
3 Muscle Bands
1 Tool Scrapper
2 Fairy Garden
1 Dowsing Machine
2/4 Max Potion

This is really just brainstorming based on how i would play basic fairies.

Love that idea! I've given up on Aegis, hes far, far too slow, and hammers basically make him useless once they kick off his DCE :(

Back