• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Slowpoke/psyduck & lapras

YaBoiiJesus

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 8

* 1 Dubwool V PR-SW 49
* 4 Lapras UNM 36
* 3 Slowpoke & Psyduck-GX UNM 218

##Trainer Cards - 44

* 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 3 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 1 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Coach Trainer UNM 192
* 3 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 1 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 1 Steven's Resolve CES 145
* 2 Super Scoop Up SLG 66
* 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159
* 4 Whitney LOT 193
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 3 Brigette BKT 134
* 1 Team Yell Grunt SSH 210
* 4 Misty's Favor UNM 202
* 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Tag Switch UNM 209
* 2 Capacious Bucket RCL 156
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 8

* 8 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Basic strategy, murder murder kill kill. Lapras to get supporters. Dubwool when things get crunchy

Last edited:

kingK4RP

Who doesn't love a good old Magikarp?
The deck's strength definitely comes from its access to support like Aqua Patch which allows it to power up in one turn, as well as other support cards like VS Seeker. To better utilize VS Seeker and Aqua Patch, I'd recommend running 2-3 Battle Compressor. Instead of Pokekid, use Brigette to pull down many Lapras/Slowpoke and Psyduck. Increase your counts of Aqua Patch to 4, cutting 2 Judge Whistle and 1 Roller Skates. I'd get rid of the other Roller Skates and 1 Random Receiver in favor of 2 Battle Compressor, like I mentioned earlier. You can swap the other 3 Random Receivers for Trainers' Mail, it's a better card in general. I'd use Nest Ball instead of Dive Ball, or perhaps just add more Brigette in. I'd cut 1 Pal Pad and 1 Water energy for 2 more Nest Ball or maybe 1 Brooklet Hill and 1 Nest Ball to increase consistency further.

YaBoiiJesus

Aspiring Trainer
The deck's strength definitely comes from its access to support like Aqua Patch which allows it to power up in one turn, as well as other support cards like VS Seeker. To better utilize VS Seeker and Aqua Patch, I'd recommend running 2-3 Battle Compressor. Instead of Pokekid, use Brigette to pull down many Lapras/Slowpoke and Psyduck. Increase your counts of Aqua Patch to 4, cutting 2 Judge Whistle and 1 Roller Skates. I'd get rid of the other Roller Skates and 1 Random Receiver in favor of 2 Battle Compressor, like I mentioned earlier. You can swap the other 3 Random Receivers for Trainers' Mail, it's a better card in general. I'd use Nest Ball instead of Dive Ball, or perhaps just add more Brigette in. I'd cut 1 Pal Pad and 1 Water energy for 2 more Nest Ball or maybe 1 Brooklet Hill and 1 Nest Ball to increase consistency further.
I read your suggestions and made some changes based on them, and it runs much better now. What do you think?

kingK4RP

Who doesn't love a good old Magikarp?
Super Scoop Up can probably be cut for Acerola if you intend to use it to heal or Mallow and Lana. I'd cut a Brigette for Sonia, having the ability to find Energy may be very helpful.