Slow times, dark times....

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
i havent really been following the game cause this is the down time of year for my league :( it'll get better. i hope. i just recently looked at my decks again and.... i hate them all. i have a lanturn f-gatr deck, an urasing revenge deck, a steelix deck and they all make me sick. idk why. will ya help my out? im feeling rough, im feeling raw......im feeling ROUGH! i made my little bro a deck a while ago and now i love it. it involves crobat prime and victrebel from TR. idk y but i hav like this fetish with the deck.....or just crobat. some one help me build a crobat deck. just please. i feel like crap with this game. :headbang

http://pokebeach.com/unleashed

Sometimes, when you feel you are doing badly with rouges, or not in a creative mindset, don't push your luck and play meta. Good rogues aren't built when someone is striving to play rogue, ideas come to you when you are thinking about the game the least. Trust me. If you are looking into Crobat, you could play Mewbox, or if you are feeling adventurous, try straight Crobat.

Man I miss LORDY...

=O you dont like lanturn or steelix! HOW DARE YOU!!!!! jkjkjk first try lanturn with electrode (If you need some help il pm you my list.) ok i as well am dieing to try out a crobat deck but dont realy know what to pair it with. mew would be a good choice but IMO i dont like mew. I was thinking pairing crobat with the sniping sygiliph.- You could do somthing like a psycic tool box without mew so you could live a little longer but idk(you could put muk and zatu and someother stuff) idk but i like the sygiliph idea.--PeAcE!!!!

@joe: i kno wat ur saying. idk y laturn and steelix aint wrkin for me and i would want to see ur lanturntrode line if u could thanks.

Back