Slither Wing and Iron Moth Promos at Best Buy and GameStop!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can reveal that to celebrate the release of Paradox Rift, GameStop stores will be giving away a reverse holo Iron Moth promo with a GameStop stamp. Meanwhile, Best Buy stores will be giving out a reverse holo Slither Wing promo with a Paradox Rift stamp. Both cards are reprints.

Iron-Moth-Gamestop-Promo-146x200.jpeg

Slither-Wing-Best-Buy-promo-147x200.jpg

The promotions will begin November 3rd, the day the set releases in stores (though your mileage may vary). You will need to make $15 of Pokemon TCG purchases to get each promo.
Check out our Paradox Rift guide for all the information you need to know about the set!

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Just another Best Buy promo my store won't receive because we live in a rural area. :(
You too huh? I'm still fighting to get my 151 Bulbasaur promo from Best Buy. I will never again buy Pokemon cards from Best Buy just for the promo because apparently my store isn't important enough to get the promos on time.

You too huh? I'm still fighting to get my 151 Bulbasaur promo from Best Buy. I will never again buy Pokemon cards from Best Buy just for the promo because apparently my store isn't important enough to get the promos on time.
After picking up Iron Moth from my local GameStop, I went to the Best Buy across the street, but instead of a Slither Wing, they had the 151 Bulbasaur. I took it with my single booster purchase and ran haha

Back