• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Sleepy Faeries <3 Help appreciated! :D

TigranPetrosian

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 24

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 2 Eevee SUM 101
* 3 Morelull UPR 92
* 3 Alolan Ninetales-GX LOT 225
* 3 Shiinotic LOT 148
* 1 Sylveon FLI 87
* 1 Sylveon-GX GRI 158
* 1 Cubone FLI 57
* 1 Alolan Marowak FLI 12
* 2 Mareep LOT 75
* 1 Solgaleo-GX SUM 155
* 1 Cosmog UPR 60
* 4 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainer Cards - 26

* 4 Crushing Hammer UPR 166
* 1 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Switch SUM 160
* 1 Lysandre Labs FLI 111
* 2 Mina LOT 211
* 4 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188
* 1 Guzma BUS 143
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123

##Energy - 10
* 10 Fairy Energy EVO 99

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Im trying to refine this list. Could you guys please help me?

Basically the goal of the deck is to just grind them down. Win by attrition before you win by prizes. I could use help thinning the deck. I might need either a gladion to pull things out of prizes, or more 2 ofs instead of the 1 ofs. If a key card gets prized its a problem right now.

The main combo of the deck is to have your Mareep sleep them, then swap into Shiinotic to shuffle away all of their lands. Against decks that go all in on 1 creature this has been pretty nice if you can set it up properly.

Solgaleo GX is amazing for my strategy. I probably need 2 of him and 2 cosmog. Maybe even 3 rare candy but I can tutor for that part well.

I know Garde is amazing. I just dont like its big head tbh LOL. Hopefully I can make a fae list work without him haha.

The Discard Sylveon is actually surprisingly good from my experience. If you can set it up to attack with it early it can really disrupt them hard. I have considered peeking red card to make this strategy less risky since you will know what you are attacking into.

Back